• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official 3D Mark 11 scores**

Soldato
The 670 WF is generally regarded as tops for OC but on here the EVGA is proving to be top dog with the WF a close second. It is chip lottery though.

Great GFX scores...Does it scale that well in AAA games?

They seem to so far,basically the more taxing the game the better
the cards seem to do(if that makes sense)

I've tried all the drivers released for the 6xx cards and the performance seems to decrease but stability improves (305 beta) caused mayhem on my system.:(

Which sort of backs up what Rusty said in another thread about the 680's not being as good as when first released.

It's as if Nvidia are reducing the ability of the cards with each driver release for some reason.:confused:

Overall very impressed with how they perform but thats not hard coming from a 560ti setup to what i've got now:D

Just can't make my mind up between 301.10 and 304.79 drivers as getting varying results and performance.
PITA to keep swapping over.

Soldato
Dear Mr Brown, Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£209.99 x 1 - Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor (77W) - Retail

----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped By: FREE SHIPPING (DPD Next Day).
Consignment Number: 190232****.

Any old excuse to work from home for a day :D

Soldato
£251 including free DPD next day. Pretty good price IMO. It's times like this that OcUK are unbeatable. But times where their prices are so bad it's incredible like when I bought two more XL2420T's.

I saved more over £100 in total on my monitors... :(

Soldato
Nice, finally broke that P10K score :) Now go splurge some cash on a 26/700K! My old results tell me that a 2600K @ 4.8ghz will hit around 10700, fairly sure I hit over 11K with it at 5+.

Hopefully should have some new memory by the weekend, which in turn should lead to higher clocks and a higher physics score, may even finally break P11K!

Soldato
Nice, finally broke that P10K score :) Now go splurge some cash on a 26/700K! My old results tell me that a 2600K @ 4.8ghz will hit around 10700, fairly sure I hit over 11K with it at 5+.

Hopefully should have some new memory by the weekend, which in turn should lead to higher clocks and a higher physics score, may even finally break P11K!

I don't see you on that list! Where are your results!?

Soldato
More than likely, I won't be moving any further up (significantly) until I get my new memory and this GPU under water, semi-confident I'll be approaching the current top 3 scores once I do :)

Oh the UD7 VRM's will be getting watercooled as well - not entirely sure how much this will help my overall OC though.

Back
Top Bottom