• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
OP
Hello!

Sorry been much longer this time between updates - you can blame DayZ for that - it sucks you in that game! Cannot wait for the standalone to come out... anyway I digress. Unfortunately seem to be a lot of people posting without either reading the rules or hosting images on picture sites that are resizing them :(

CyberCrow, leoncao, Nuclear Fusion, scotthulbs, Rodpad, Ticonderoga, passey89, imginy, Jeci, humbug, spixelspixel, NightSt@lk3r, RetrogamerX, BrianB - rules in post #1
piggin, uksoldierboy, gaston22, StonerDude, chris-82, Uncle Petey - sorry guys but your screenshot links aren't full size
*Rich*- screenshot needs to be of the street of cobbles
pgi947, gregster - done

Any confusion please look at pgi947's and gregster's submissions to see how it should be :) (thanks guys).

And the rules again (sorry) -

Rules
  1. Results will only be added to the table if they match the settings below!
  2. Include make / model of card to be in post
  3. Include clock settings and voltage used in post
  4. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
  5. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
  6. *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should resized to no more than 1024 pixels wide with a link to original
  7. Results MUST be from version 3.0
  8. NO DRIVER TWEAKING - e.g. enabling performance mode or changing tesselation settings (rendering = Quality, tesselation = application controlled)

Settings
  1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  6. Multi monitor = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x
    [*]Full screen = enabled (yes)
  8. Resolution = 1680x1050 or 1920x1080

Associate
Hello!

Sorry been much longer this time between updates - you can blame DayZ for that - it sucks you in that game! Cannot wait for the standalone to come out... anyway I digress. Unfortunately seem to be a lot of people posting without either reading the rules or hosting images on picture sites that are resizing them :(

CyberCrow, leoncao, Nuclear Fusion, scotthulbs, Rodpad, Ticonderoga, passey89, imginy, Jeci, humbug, spixelspixel, NightSt@lk3r, RetrogamerX, BrianB - rules in post #1
piggin, uksoldierboy, gaston22, StonerDude, chris-82, Uncle Petey - sorry guys but your screenshot links aren't full size
pgi947, gregster - done

Any confusion please look at pgi947's and gregster's submissions to see how it should be :) (thanks guys).

[/LIST]

not sure what u mean by screenshot links are not fullsize the only link i posted sends u to a full screen shot of gpu-z,and the heaven screenshot is where u wanted it and at the size u requested
please explain im being bumb!

Caporegime
I have to run it yet again? you have the screen shot of the cobbles, it's cropped because if i don't it's difficult to see the settings due to image shrinking. whats the difference, why?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22800818&postcount=1202

It will have to wait now until i get back in a week.

Hello!

pgi947, gregster - done

Rules
  4. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
  5. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
  6. *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should resized to no more than 1024 pixels wide with a link to original
  8. NO DRIVER TWEAKING - e.g. enabling performance mode or changing tesselation settings (rendering = Quality, tesselation = application controlled)

Settings
  1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x

Associate
You need to post a link to the full size cobblestone screenshot like here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22786324&postcount=1178

thanks

I have to run it yet again? you have the screen shot of the cobbles, it's cropped because if i don't it's difficult to see the settings due to image shrinking. whats the difference, why?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=22800818&postcount=1202

It will have to wait now until i get back in a week.

yeah im not sure why either but rules are rules i suppose:p

Associate
Hello!

pgi947, gregster - done

Rules

Settings
  1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x

here is the link:
http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/Mr_oemforyou/heaven_2012_09_20_20_08_32_211_zps91d83f18.jpg

i shall add it to my post with the other bits also:D

Associate
Crap :( ... cba doing it again tbh. Don't really care about my position on scoreboard, just posted so others can see what they can expect from a 660 ti. You can clearly see my score on the screenshot so up to you if you want to add it to the main page.

Btw, what is the point of the gpu-z screenshot? It's easy to verify a different speed than the one used for benchmark.

Hello!

pgi947, gregster - done

Rules

Settings
  1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x

Associate
MSI GTX660 Ti PE OC +100 core +480 mem
GPUZ shows a max core clock of 1288mhz and mem clock of 1741.5mhz

heaven100480.png

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/6qgzx/

I decided to push my memory clocks since they seem to give me the biggest performance boost. It worked out well.

MSI GTX660 Ti PE OC +100 core +625 mem
GPUZ shows a max core clock of 1289mhz and mem clock of 1815mhz
Heaven4x4x100625_zps57413996.png

Full Size Link below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mt3zyy7qox0aotf/Heaven 4x 4x +100 +625.png

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/52nv8/

Last edited:
Associate
I still do not understand why there is a problem with the image size (click on the original URL from photobucket & click on the image & I fill a 30 inch screen)
Now changed image hosting to image shack (click on the thumbnail & click on image -fills screen)

Results at 1680x1050

CPU 5125Mhz
RAM 2333 Mhz 9-11-10-28
GPU (1) MSI +170 / +540 slot 1 @ 16x
GPU (2) Zotac +170 / +540 slot 1 @ 8x
GPU (3) MSI +170 / +540 slot 1 @ 16x

Untitledsmall.jpg

valsmall.jpg

Original links (now full size - click on image & click again to make bigger)

Results at 1920x1080

CPU 5125Mhz
RAM 2333 Mhz 9-11-10-28
GPU (1) MSI +170 / +540 slot 1 @ 16x
GPU (2) Zotac +170 / +540 slot 1 @ 8x
GPU (3) MSI +170 / +540 slot 1 @ 16x

00011-1.jpg

valsmall.jpg

Original links (now full size - click on image & click again to make bigger)

Soldato
Top score, I'll be honest I can't touch, its not down to cooling its down to my card, I don't have the option like reference users to use a test bios to get 1.4v so I can't push my core any higher than 1340 or so with the 1.36v I have available. Memory looks like it may break 2000mhz however ;)

Will re-try tomorrow at 1340/2000 and see what I end up with, some nice cold weather coming my way too :)

If I had 1.4v available I think I could push near 1400mhz out of the core but its just not happening without a custom bios.

Caporegime
Top score, I'll be honest I can't touch, its not down to cooling its down to my card, I don't have the option like reference users to use a test bios to get 1.4v so I can't push my core any higher than 1340 or so with the 1.36v I have available. Memory looks like it may break 2000mhz however ;)

Will re-try tomorrow at 1340/2000 and see what I end up with, some nice cold weather coming my way too :)

If I had 1.4v available I think I could push near 1400mhz out of the core but its just not happening without a custom bios.

Heaven loves the memory overclock. I could push my core futher but for very very minimal gains but overclock the memory and big gains.

Back
Top Bottom