just been spat on! aka “Boxing stance”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
So he was a nutter who managed to get out the hospital, had been loose since the 1st.
He had been doing this stuff all day according to the police, but this time he went into the local pub and got a steak knive and stabbed the first person he see.

Thanks for all your replys, laughs and insults.

Associate
So the way to deal with someone getting their bodily fluids on you (spit/saliva) is by probably getting more of their bodily fluids on you (blood)? mmm sensible.
I'd have just called him a **** and walked on. Especially since, and in contradiction of the post topic, it seems from the OP that said spit never actually met it's apparent target.

What do you think the OP was going to do? **** the bloke off? :confused::eek:

Soldato
You should have caught the spit in the palm of your hand, allowed it to drip along the crack of your ass and in a feminine voice, told the man "i'm ready for you". That would teach him.

Soldato
I go straight into my boxing stance

boxing_zps8e6954ce.jpg

Soldato
So he was a nutter who managed to get out the hospital, had been loose since the 1st.
He had been doing this stuff all day according to the police, but this time he went into the local pub and got a steak knive and stabbed the first person he see.

Thanks for all your replys, laughs and insults.

Have you got a link to your local news website? I wouldn't mind reading more about this horrific incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom