Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
Gutted about the car Nath. Hope you can get it sorted quickly! Really hate people like that.

I'm still waiting for the parts I need to get my ATR sorted. Have been driving it, but not a lot as of late. I need new tyres too as my front ones are almost near the limit.

What can anyone recommend for 215/45/17 tyre size? I want something which have good grip/hard compound.

Soldato
I think they are blocked as one has gotten weaker and weaker then they stopped and started working again

I'll take it out at weekend and clean it out properly apparently there is a filter somewhere that gets blocked up

Soldato
Gutted about the car Nath. Hope you can get it sorted quickly! Really hate people like that.

I'm still waiting for the parts I need to get my ATR sorted. Have been driving it, but not a lot as of late. I need new tyres too as my front ones are almost near the limit.

What can anyone recommend for 215/45/17 tyre size? I want something which have good grip/hard compound.

Cheers mate.

Bridgestone Potenza RE070 in 225/45/17 were around £90 on camskill, unsure if they do 215/45/17 though

Soldato
Yep thats my old fiesta! Nice to see it picked out as a good example, hope it helps the guy sell it as he is a decent bloke. As killer says, his circumstances changed so he's having to sell his 'fun' car.

Associate
Guys, need some advice...

In the past 6 months Ive had a MK5 Golf R32 and then a 2005 Subaru Impreza STI. Both great cars but never scratched an itch I had. I used to own an EP3 Type-R and have fond memories of ragging its well handling, high revving little N/A ass off. Im also beginning to realise that I dont want my money all tied up in cars after nearly buying a £15K Audi S3.

Questions;

Good low miler EP3 or should I also check out the FN2? Im setting myself a budget of £4-8K. I keep reading of rusty doors on the FN2 and how they lack the handling and shove of VTEC changeover. I loved my Gruppe M setup on the old EP3, no torque whatsoever but it FELT fast.

Opinions?

Associate
Im going to view two FN2 tomorrow and blag a test drive. I know enough to go for the GT model for the extras. Anything else to consider? Best colour - red or black? :D

I sworn never to have another red car after my Milano EP3, it always looked pink/orange in certain sunlight. Has to be Nighthawk Black on the EP3.

On the premium edition EP3, was the only difference the Recaro seats?

Back
Top Bottom