Type R and VTEC owners

Associate
Love the shades of Blue we are seeing lately, here and the GR86 for example

It was really nice, black wheels would have to go though. A nice set of silver or dark grey Regamasters would be perfect.

regamaster-evo-2-almighty-grey-1-1.png

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Still can't tell if I prefer the newer or older DC5 look

This one looks ok, miles creeping up a bit high but saying that, they are all around that point

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/16605126
I could be wrong, but for a facelift that doesn't have the correct rear bumper on, it should have a black strip across it (which is my main gripe with the FL). It could be a Mugen bumper, or a Mugen style.

Soldato
I could be wrong, but for a facelift that doesn't have the correct rear bumper on, it should have a black strip across it (which is my main gripe with the FL). It could be a Mugen bumper, or a Mugen style.
Good point, I keep seeing a lot of hate for the black strip

Ok could be a concern then. Could have been changed due to an accident.. or just a mod

Soldato
The fixed rear axle doesn't bother me too much as I don't really drive cars super hard or on track.

A relatively flat smooth track with the car at the limits of tyre adhesion is where the difference is less obvious; on road manners, comfort and NVH are all much better with the multi-link. Road use is where the attributes shine so why wouldnt that bother you too much?

Associate
Associate
A relatively flat smooth track with the car at the limits of tyre adhesion is where the difference is less obvious; on road manners, comfort and NVH are all much better with the multi-link. Road use is where the attributes shine so why wouldnt that bother you too much?
This was one of the changes they did from the fk2 to fk8 I believe? Well appreciate the information and it will be something I'll keep in mind.
For me personally it doesn't fully bother me too much the NVH and the comfort isn't all that bad for me. Maybe when I start having severe aches I'll start complaining.

Back
Top Bottom