Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
We are in pc games forum :p

;)

Also BF4 on console doesn't count. Mouse and keyboard master race :D

I think it's still fair to say that GTA is the biggest title of 2013 over all platforms even if you don't care much for it. Sales figures speak for themselves, $1 billion in 3 days.

I'll most definitely put more hours into BF4 though as I'm a PC gamer first and foremost.

Associate
Speaking of GTA V, one of my work colleague is trying to convince me to get GTA V. I told him is not my type of game and I don't own a console.

To make the story short, he thinks the xbox has better graphic then my pc and has no clue what 1440p is.

Permabanned
Speaking of GTA V, one of my work colleague is trying to convince me to get GTA V. I told him is not my type of game and I don't own a console.

To make the story short, he thinks the xbox has better graphic then my pc and has no clue what 1440p is.

I bought a console for GTA V, I'd say it was worth it alone just for that game but it isn't to everyones taste.

As for people saying consoles have better graphics, you're best off ignoring these people at all costs lol.

Associate
So I decided to re-install BF3 and I have the same problem I had since day 1: I can't see the pings of the servers in Battlelog. Tried different browsers, updated addons, no luck :(

Any ideas?

Soldato
Well, I think that's me done with BF3 until my PC upgrade and BF4.

I keep getting a Punkbuster error everytime I try to join a server. If it's not the ******* Battlelog plugin, it's something else.

This is the error I get: I've spent the last hour trying to sort it.

g0mw9vo.jpg.png

I've installed and uninstalled Punkbuster 4 times and made sure my firewall settings are OK.

I just want to play the bloody game. No wonder people turn to consoles. :p

Associate
Well, I think that's me done with BF3 until my PC upgrade and BF4.

I keep getting a Punkbuster error everytime I try to join a server. If it's not the ******* Battlelog plugin, it's something else.

This is the error I get: I've spent the last hour trying to sort it.

g0mw9vo.jpg.png

I've installed and uninstalled Punkbuster 4 times and made sure my firewall settings are OK.

I just want to play the bloody game. No wonder people turn to consoles. :p

Your not running any tweaks to alter the colour, ie the blue tint? Punkbuster could be picking that up?

What about monitoring programs, MSI Afterburner, HWmonitor? I have had problems with games crashing whilst running MSI.

Have you tried running game as the administrator?

Soldato
Your not running any tweaks to alter the colour, ie the blue tint? Punkbuster could be picking that up?

What about monitoring programs, MSI Afterburner, HWmonitor? I have had problems with games crashing whilst running MSI.

Have you tried running game as the administrator?

No, none of them.

A fresh download and install did the trick. Not something I wish to go through every time it happens though! :)

Caporegime
hBA49D484

Caporegime
That is another thing that really annoys me in bf 3 (also happened in bc 2), players who complain about not pushing forward when in a tank i.e. them wanting the tank to go racing in and wasting it

Utterly stupid move to go racing in like half the tank drivers in this game as they don't last any longer than 1 minute and therefore waste a tank & 2 or more tickets or even worse...... give the tank to the enemy team!

In fact the majority of players could do with watching xfactors videos on how to tank as it is very rare that you see a good tank driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom