Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone have those awesome moments where you wish you were recording your gameplay? Of course you do :)

Last night, I was on Nosh TDM and some guy was camping on the crane, standing up.
I was standing behind the train on the other side of the map and put a couple of rounds in him before switching to the M320. I tilted up and BOOM! First time hit in his chest :D

Guess you had to be there :o I was giggling for ages...

Soldato
So I decided to re-install BF3 and I have the same problem I had since day 1: I can't see the pings of the servers in Battlelog. Tried different browsers, updated addons, no luck :(

Any ideas?

I had a similar issue, turned out to be my firewall/anti-virus/internet security. Try disabling it temporarily to see if the pings appear and then you've found the problem. You can set it to ignore BF3/Battlelog but it depends on which software you're using, so google is your friend :p

Well, I think that's me done with BF3 until my PC upgrade and BF4.

I keep getting a Punkbuster error everytime I try to join a server. If it's not the ******* Battlelog plugin, it's something else.

This is the error I get: I've spent the last hour trying to sort it.

g0mw9vo.jpg.png

I've installed and uninstalled Punkbuster 4 times and made sure my firewall settings are OK.

I just want to play the bloody game. No wonder people turn to consoles. :p

I assume you've tried the PB Updater from www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php ?

Caporegime
Take it no one is playing this now :p

Tomorrow night is when BF 3 will be uninstalled for good!

Unfortunately didn't get to max rank before beta (rank 100 [will hit rank 101/102 tomorrow] with 285 hours of gameplay), really need to have a double XP for like a week and just play CQ non stop :p

Have had good fun the last week or so with the aftermath and CQ maps (going to miss those two map packs).

Decided to use the m16a3 for a bit the last few days since I haven't used it that much really (aek has been my main weapon) and TBH I really don't think it is overpowered like what loads of people make it out to be, it is just a good all round weapon that is easy to use in terms of recoil management etc. Should have seen the amount of "M16 noob/gay etc." comments in chatbox! :D

Here's hoping that bf 4 will be a lot more fun and most importantly, balanced...

Associate
lol this thread died FAST when bf4 beta came out.
i think most people who have bf4 beta are playing that for now. it's just about playable enough to be worth it for most people.

i know our servers have struggled to fill the last few days because of bf4

Soldato
Guys, experiencing lag whilst playing over wifi (at present wire connection not an option), may sound a stupid question but would changing graphic options help reduce anything whilst on multiplayer or is this a myth I am reading on net?

Any tweaks I can do ingame to help? Connected at 130mbps

Associate
Guys, experiencing lag whilst playing over wifi (at present wire connection not an option), may sound a stupid question but would changing graphic options help reduce anything whilst on multiplayer or is this a myth I am reading on net?

Any tweaks I can do ingame to help? Connected at 130mbps

Ever thought about using home plugs? They are an excellent alternative.

Don
hBA49D484

brilliant :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom