• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***GTX 780 Ti Owners Thread***

Soldato
Nothing amazing but seeing as it's an owners thread. Here's mine :)

5jwn.jpg

Soldato
I dunno...Heaven bench doesn't like the launch drivers for the Ti, it's very conservative. I've managed to clock over 11600 in Firestrike which is definitely not to be sniffed at.

Plus made this comparison, which is more important than benchmarking...

h5sh.png

Associate
Damn it, looks like I'm going to have to upgrade having read everything I can on these Ti's :mad:

Question though, at the moment I'm running a [email protected], 3x 4GB EVGA 670 FTW with 3x 2713HM's @ 7960x1440 so would I be looking at 2 or 3 Ti's ?

I can get 3 if needed but don't want the extra card if it's not going to make a big difference to FPS or quality and as everything is on water atm I'll probably wait for the blocks but the cards will be EVGA.

Reading on another thread tho has got me reconsidering due to the 3GB VRAM and the following kind of put a different spin on it :)

Yep. Ti is a great card but 3gb for multi monitors above 1080 in general is like using an impact parachute

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to grab mine from the PO :D

Very happy, BF4 1920x1080 Ultra / 4x MSAA / HBAO averaging between 80-120FPS with +100 on Core +200 Mem.

Standard cooler is good, but has nothing on the Arctic Cooling 3rd party coolers. As pretty as the reference cooler is, I think I'll be dumping on a 3rd party ASAP.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just at little question - has any of you upgraded from a GTX 780 to a GTX 780 Ti and have you noticed any difference in gaming performance/experience as such ? (when you're not looking at numbers) :)

I tried a friends 780 Ti out today, Noticed no difference at all, Only way you can tell is fraps, If you have a 780, Stick with it until Maxwell.

Associate
OP
I think the reference cooler does a pretty good job but replacing it with more surface area and bigger fans will make it quieter and more efficient. That all stands to reason.

Back
Top Bottom