Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
I found it a bit (lot) disjointed but was kinda perfect length for me. I exepcted it to be an afterthought and found it was reasonably enjoyable in a silly way.

Good way to try out a bunch of weapons, unlock some stuff for multiplayer, see the wildly varied justification for the various levels etc.

Don't forget to play through the last level three times making different choices (see spoiler) to unlock the weapons in the multiplayer.
the three options being: give C4 to hannah; give C4 to Irish; keep C4 and let the battleship get destroyed

Ah cheers. Presumably you have to play the entire last level through each time? (there is no save point just before you make the decision is there?)

Associate
not sure if its been covered/solution found but is anyone having any issues with the game pausing/stuttering when it autosaves? had the same issue with bf3 on single player. using 780ti sli so the rest of it is smooth as a babies bottom

Soldato
Another montage from last nights tanking gameplay. Don't ask about my near constant "ho ho ho got the chopper" - it's the excitement.

Included is a bonus clip at the end I would appreciate if you could watch it and tell me what you think, doesn't seem legit to me, could be just the kill-cam playing up or could be a cheater/glitcher.

Ta peeps, props to those on TS for the "good shots" - included a clip with Weakley nailing an Attack Chopper.

Good video from last night. I'll try to remember to enable Shadow Play before I start next time although my tank AA skills are nowhere near as good as yours.

My 2p on the guy at the end I don't think it is a kill-cam issue. Although I have no idea whether it was intentional or accidental on his part.

Edit: (2)

not sure if its been covered/solution found but is anyone having any issues with the game pausing/stuttering when it autosaves? had the same issue with bf3 on single player. using 780ti sli so the rest of it is smooth as a babies bottom

I have just been playing a bit of the campaign and get it as well, annoying but not game breaking.

Last edited:
Soldato
Associate
Another montage from last nights tanking gameplay. Don't ask about my near constant "ho ho ho got the chopper" - it's the excitement.

Included is a bonus clip at the end I would appreciate if you could watch it and tell me what you think, doesn't seem legit to me, could be just the kill-cam playing up or could be a cheater/glitcher.

Ta peeps, props to those on TS for the "good shots" - included a clip with Weakley nailing an Attack Chopper.

I'm famouuuuuuusssss!!!!

:D

Good gamings guys, look forward to getting back on it once I am back from my family on the 27th.

:)

Soldato
Really enjoying playing support at the moment!

Played as assault all the way through BF3, but decided to spend some more time with the others now, liking the support guns! :D

Underboss
Trying to learn keyboard and mouse for chopper and jet, chopper ain't too bad but god damn getting raped by other jets, only managed to get in the stealth jet so far like

I've just given it a go in the Test Range, I'm shocking it would seem with kb&m and 360 pad. Think I'll just stick to tanks and being the rep bitch!

Last edited:
Soldato
Trying to learn keyboard and mouse for chopper and jet, chopper ain't too bad but god damn getting raped by other jets, only managed to get in the stealth jet so far like

Have you tried rebinding some of the keys? several of the videos on youtube say it can make a big difference.

I use an old joystick and find it gives me the best results, it feels sooo much nicer to fly with than K&M.

Really enjoying playing support at the moment!

Played as assault all the way through BF3, but decided to spend some more time with the others now, liking the support guns! :D

From what time I have played with them, M249 & LSAT, I'm not liking them as much as I did in BF3. I find that I struggle to hit thing as the accuracy get really bad if firing longer burst when compared to assault rifles.

Also the lack of C4 is really annoying, there were several instances last night were if I had C4 I could have attacked vehicles saving team-mates and flags.

Soldato
Also the lack of C4 is really annoying, there were several instances last night were if I had C4 I could have attacked vehicles saving team-mates and flags.

well get spamming with the ammo boxes :D

i don't tend to use c4 with support as much as i do air burst, shocking with both of them but i've been in more situations where air burst could be helpful.

hehehe its the company I'm in I tell ya man :p

yeah, yeah Mr Evil, i believe ya :D

Soldato
well get spamming with the ammo boxes :D

i don't tend to use c4 with support as much as i do air burst, shocking with both of them but i've been in more situations where air burst could be helpful.

I am doing :D

I never used to use C4 much in BF3, I preferred the mortar. I'm pretty useless with the airburst as well, I normally have claymores although depending on the map they can be useful.

Underboss
I have seen a Logitech flight stick on a well known online auction site, I am tempted to buy it to try and get the knack of this flying stuff.

It's really bugging me not being able to fly anything at all well. For £20 it seems a good deal.

Underboss
pay attention when your on with nexus next then, when he's whoring around in the aa or a tank you'll see the love they give him and he's only on 45-2 :D

The abuse Nexus gets is Quality, as we normally play on EU servers its generally badly worded and spelt.

U mad? - Standard response, que loads of other people raging, including sometimes our own bloody team! Dunderheads...:p

Back
Top Bottom