• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**THE NVIDIA DRIVERS THREAD**

Caporegime
Oooh 3dvision profile updates, nice one will give these a whirl this evening :)

Same for me. I am off for 2 weeks now but had far too much beer yesterday and playing in 3D the way I feel would result in me emptying my stomach :(

In better news, I have received an email confirming my RMA and they will be sending out a replacement when they get stock in (expected today), so I am well chuffed. Now do I SLI or go for something else??? Decisions, decisions.

Soldato
Same for me. I am off for 2 weeks now but had far too much beer yesterday and playing in 3D the way I feel would result in me emptying my stomach :(

In better news, I have received an email confirming my RMA and they will be sending out a replacement when they get stock in (expected today), so I am well chuffed. Now do I SLI or go for something else??? Decisions, decisions.

Excellent news :)

Sli Titans :D

Liking these new drivers :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yer, thinking that is the wise thing to do. I am so tempted to grab a 290X though or even a couple of 290's and see what they are like.

The problem with the 290Xs is they don't make them how they used to.:)

Back in the day you could pick up a ref Asus one with Hynix memory, add waterblock and clock the nuts off it.:D

Back
Top Bottom