White Out

Associate
OP
Hey,

The build is almost complete, there is a few things i have to tidy up and i'm yet to sleeve the SATA power calble.

Let me know what you think of the build so far.....

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

*^ It looks to not match colour wise but its harder to tell the difference in natural light.

DSC_0234.jpg

*^ Managed to get the cables and tubing routed through the hole already in place.

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

*^ A little bit tidier than before!

DSC_0242.jpg

*^ Bottom tube that passes behind the motherboard tray.

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

*^ White and Black R.O.G. SLI Bridge

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

Thats it for any updates from me until Sunday, let me know what you guys think!

Soldato
Really really cool dude I love white builds as I'm doing my own.
The ram looks wicked! Very nice contrasts between the mobo and the white fittings and blocks! :)
I think I missed it but what gpu's ?

Associate
I sat through the entire live stream watching this build, 7hrs.. fantastic, wicked case in Black, but the white one is just something else.
Nice to see that there are struggles on every build and not just ones I partake in.

Today Im going off to my m8's to do a bit more on his Black Enthoo.

Let me know about those 140mm's..
Bob
(not my name but an adopted one for the stream)

Associate
OP
Ok guys n girls, the build is complete here are my last few shots!

DSC_114.jpg

DSC_111.jpg

DSC_112.jpg

DSC_113.jpg

DSC_115.jpg

DSC_116.jpg

There will be a few things i plan to add to this build over the coming months, i shall keep this thread up to date of any changes i plan to make! Hope you guys have enjoyed the build, it certainly was a lot of fun for me and enjoyed every minute of it, even when things went wrong live on the stream!!

Don
Looking really nice, have you fired up the fans yet? I've heard really good things about them, particularly the 1900rpm ones which seem the sweet spot for undervolting for quietness and still giving good performance when needed.

Associate
OP
Looking really nice, have you fired up the fans yet? I've heard really good things about them, particularly the 1900rpm ones which seem the sweet spot for undervolting for quietness and still giving good performance when needed.

they are very good fans, for that very reason!

These are the temp's i'm getting, bear in mind i haven't overclocked yet so everything is @ stock

Stock_Temps.png

The fans are spinning up at about 1200rpm and only giving off a very low hum!

Associate
Great build and I did check out your stream a few times on Friday after seeing your earlier photos.

Interesting to find out what the overclocked temps are under load while we have this mild weather atm.

I did notice in the first photo that your XSPC GPU bridge is leaking, have you redone that already?

Associate
OP
I did notice in the first photo that your XSPC GPU bridge is leaking, have you redone that already?

I only noticed that when i was looking through the pictures, i've checked it since and there is no leak! I did tighten the screws up even more just to be sure, i hoping it happened when i moved the pc (it's very heavy).

Although its made me paranoid now, i will keep an eye on it and see what happens!

Associate
I only noticed that when i was looking through the pictures, i've checked it since and there is no leak! I did tighten the screws up even more just to be sure, i hoping it happened when i moved the pc (it's very heavy).

Although its made me paranoid now, i will keep an eye on it and see what happens!

Those leaks can happen when moving a PC, perhaps it flexed the GPUs and loosened it (if you tilted the case) and therefore created a slight gap allowing it to leak. It can happen very easily for the silliest of reasons like that, and why some people use parallel bridges for sturdiness and aesthetics. Here's an EK PDF on installation to quickly read and why parallel would be ideal - I showed triple because of your GPU spacing because dual won't work.

You know what you're doing and have done a great job with this build. After 3-5 days of running in the new loop leak-free you won't have any worries and can concentrate on monitor temps and overclocking, just try not to move it again ;)

Also how was the 3/4 OD tubing for space fitting it into the case recess and securing the door? I went for 7/16 on my custom loop (everything otherthan RAM) because it fits the recess of the 900D very well, now I'm thinking should have went for 3/4 OD. I might do that if I end up replacing current R4BE blocks with that new monoblock - have you thought about that? Google "ekwb monoblock" and it's the first link, can't post link to etailer here.

Back
Top Bottom