• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The New Official THIEF-Incorporating Bench mark Thread**

Man of Honour
Memory usage seems to be where mantle falls down somewhat. This needs to be seen to and soon. Hopefully this closed beta will deal with this.

The problem is it is up to the game devs to get this sorted on a game by game basis but they don't seem to be that good at it.

I don't think this is something that AMD can do from their end.

Soldato
I hear that. If I was in your shoes, I would be very tempted to wait unless the Titans are at a steal of a price. I fully expect to still be using mine for the next year or so.

I'm looking at about £600 for the pair of standard titans, i paid £460 for two just after Christmas, so they are on the rise :eek:

Man of Honour
4K scores
Mantle
4930k @4.0

2 x 290X @1220/1562
RwYuu3f.jpg

uzZX7Pf.jpg

3 x 290X @1220/1562
NJfiO4L.jpg

SqVy6qN.jpg

I had to restart the bench multiple times to get it to cache or the minimums would have been 2 or 3 fps.

Back
Top Bottom