Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
OP
Looks interesting but I get tired for being stung so hard on postage for 90% of KickStarter projects :/

Yeah, there's been a few projects that I haven't been able to back because the shipping has been so excessive. I'd rather wait a little longer and buy it online for cheaper.

Soldato
Euuuuurgh. SO tempted to back Exploding Kittens... but $50 for a card game is putting me off. It's bound to hit shelves after this due to popularity, and will likely be much less than that...

Associate
Backing 'Tiny Epic Galaxy' and 'Pocket Imperium' at the moment. Tempted by 'Exodus' as well.
I was going to back 'Nova Cry' but then released there are exclusive cards for the first X amount of backers. I don't wish to back a game at the same cost as others and receive an incomplete version.

Caporegime
My copy of Cthulhu Wars turned up this week....good god this is the biggest box I've ever seen for a board game! Really high quality though, it may be late (they all are) but my god it is worth it and can't wait for the rest of the stuff. Some pics:

Back
Top Bottom