• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HIS AMD Radeon R9 285 IceQ X2

Associate
Much faster than the 7850, these are more like 7970 GHz editions as a rough performance approximation. I think the 265 is a 7850 or thereabouts but could be getting mixed up.

Edit: They're not rebadged 7970 GHz's though to be clear, they're all new tech.

Ah man ok nice to know for future ref I was thinking about replacing my 7850 but too late :(

Soldato
I have to ask...

What has happened lately, regarding the lack of "today only" threads in the news sub section of the forum?

No sign of this deal (which I missed), or the Sapphire R9 285 deal last week etc. etc.

Associate
I have to ask...

What has happened lately, regarding the lack of "today only" threads in the news sub section of the forum?

No sign of this deal (which I missed), or the Sapphire R9 285 deal last week etc. etc.

I just automatically look at the web store before coming on to the forum.....best thing to do as it only takes a minute :)

Back
Top Bottom