• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
Soldato
Yeah just been looking at this, so my plan of keeping Titan X thinking it could cope with 1080P for years to come is out of the window already lol.

Back to normal then let's what 390X then Nvidia Pascal can do..

Considering how the Witcher 3 has apparently been downgraded and looks like the PS4 version it looks like some very bad optimization. I'm hoping some patching sorts that out.

Soldato
As it isn't long to wait, I would hold off. At least you can see what is what when it is released and make a decision then.

True but I really love the Nvidia effects and features and GFE etc... :D

I agree completely, it would be madness to buy a high-end GPU now with the new ones coming next month.

Well technically it's only 1 new GPU, The 390X, The 980 Ti is just a cut down TX and the 390 non x will probably be a cut down of the 390X.

Associate
did anyone else get a nice surprise today form geforce? i seem to have got a free copy of witcher 3 :) because i have a titan x. its in the middle of downloading now

Back
Top Bottom