• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Permabanned
Well, as good as SLI has performed for me in the games I've played I've decided that I want a 1080 and intend to SLI that instead. Thrown my TX on the MM and hopefully they will both sell on there.

I think I would have been willing to keep them but for that ref cooler. If only they did decent coolers on the TX's

Last edited:
Associate
Just had to replace my Titan X with a 1070, PC switched itself off, when I went to power it back on, sparks from the back of the card, can see one of the black squares has burnt. I've put a hybrid cooler on it as well so the warranty was fubar :(

Have you noticed any dips in frame rates?

I had to sell my classy 980Ti due to buying a 1070 when I was drunk:eek:

Soldato
My TXs are still giving sterling service. It looks like I'll be skipping this year's cards (Vega & Pascal refresh / Volta) for the 2018 crop.

The Asus UHD high refresh monitor might have swayed me, but not now I've learned it's going to be £2000+

Incidentally, I've just checked my orders and the pair of TXs cost me £1700. So if I replace them in 2018, they'll have cost me under £100 a month. I won't be selling them: one will go in my backup PC and the other will make a fine present for my nephew or niece.

Soldato
Depends where you sell it. On here looks to be around £160 - £175 with some +/- variance based on what 980tis are going for. On the bay with more market, probs around the £200 - £250 mark it seems based on recently sold. If you go latter would keep hold of it until you get the £1 fee days! Imagine one may come up after Black Friday.

Back
Top Bottom