** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Associate
It is 2 items per customer per item.

So you could buy 2 of each 100 Black Friday products, giving you 200 items in your basket and you would be fine.

We have approximately £2 million stock holding on just Black Friday deals, this gives you an idea of how big we have gone to try and ensure everyone gets a deal. This is more stock holding on just the 100 deal lines than most of our competitors hold in stock across their entire range.

We gone big, hope to have something for everyone. :)

so us a picture of what the warehouse looks like now then

Associate
The bundle on Monday will be an X99 bundle, processor, motherboard, ram, cooler, SSD etc.

I probably can't justify buying this so close to Christmas but the first gen i7 is getting a little old...and it'll need a nice new corsair case as well.

Edit:

My body is ready

Wallet. I meant wallet. And if there happens to be a cheeky Corsair 750d on the deals too I'll be sorted.

Looks like we're going for the same two items. :p

OcUK Staff
OP
so us a picture of what the warehouse looks like now then

Unfortunately due to its size, there is nowhere I can go to get a shot of it all, this is a photo of just the components area, cases, monitors, laptops are in another area, then of course you have the packers, conveyor belts, goodsin and goodsout areas. So this is best I can do:

IMG_5214.jpg

Soldato
Unfortunately due to its size, there is nowhere I can go to get a shot of it all, this is a photo of just the components area, cases, monitors, laptops are in another area, then of course you have the packers, conveyor belts, goodsin and goodsout areas. So this is best I can do:

IMG_5214.jpg

Supermarket sweap!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
If you pay via Amazon/Paypal you risk missing out on a deal because these payment processors take much longer to process the order before sending it to OcUK, this is out of our control unfortunately.

I have used paypal here in the past and the order seems to be processed immediately? Is it not the case that when i checkout the stock is then alllocated to me? If not what sort of delay are we talking here, minutes or hours? :confused:

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Hi Gibbo,

Any chance the Corsair Carbide 240 in black will be back in stock and on a deal?

And thanks to yourself and OCUK for actually posting in the forums in advance of anything going live as well. No other company does this to my knowledge. :)

Unlikely on the air 240 as there's a stock shortage. There are some magnificent case deals on TWO and Black Friday though :)

Back
Top Bottom