** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Associate
Any chance a Parvum system S2.0 Micro ATX (All black preferred, but Black/Red is not bad either) case on sale? I would really appreciate on as well as an EK Coolstream XE 240mm. Cheers!

Associate
Hello

I know this is not the right place to post this....
A few hour ago I ordered some stuff and the and of the process ...after the bank doublecheck I got a error message, the order went throw but I didnt get the e-mail aaut it's payed or not or what just a confirm e-mail from the order.
any tipps for this?
thanks in advance.

Associate
Is there any chance that the Noiseblocker B12-P 120's could be added to the sale?
I wouldn't mind buying 2 or 3(if allowed) to replace my noisey vardars

Last edited:
Soldato
Gibbo - I hate to ask about discounts or deals, but is there any chance of the Dell U2414H or BenQ RL2755HM being discounted further? I'm completely stuck between the two and I'm eager to order one so it arrives on Saturday! Anything off either will no doubt sway me :)

Out of the two - which would you recommend?

Soldato
lol you were selling 390s at 200 quid? i bet they sold out before ya processed the first order.

They hung around for a couple of hours. I was expecting some cheap junk to be offloaded but they turned out to be surprisingly decent (Nitro). I suspect I'll regret not picking one up.

n.b. I was watching a "competitor" who sells their refurb/returned items on a well known internet auction site they were selling for £250 each... for b-grade quality. Unbelievable. For only £15 more you could have a brand new one boxed with a proper warranty! Absolutely bonkers.

Last edited:
Associate
saw those going as well. They were the MSI ones I've been hunting but no way was I going to pay those prices for 2 months warranty lol. there's some Gigabyte 390 going for around 210 right now on a german site as well but think those are the volt locked ones.

Associate
you could also just wait for the die shrink and much superior cards next year...

Someone please tell me why people upgrade like this? I bet most don't even play games properly enough to justify the cost. lol

Back
Top Bottom