** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Soldato
you could also just wait for the die shrink and much superior cards next year...

Someone please tell me why people upgrade like this? I bet most don't even play games properly enough to justify the cost. lol

Maybe his current card won't play the likes of Fallout 4 and others. Hence upgrading, or he just wants to upgrade? Not like he needs to justify it to you :D

Associate
any more push on the 390x ? not keen on the versions currently on sale and found MSI version a lot cheaper else where rather deal with you guys

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Any chance a Parvum system S2.0 Micro ATX (All black preferred, but Black/Red is not bad either) case on sale? I would really appreciate on as well as an EK Coolstream XE 240mm. Cheers!

call up sales and ask for a discount, i will try and sort you out with something

Rather disappointingly, these "Huge discounts" seem to be limited to a few high end graphics cards/monitors, neither of which I need :(

and cases, memory, headsets, power supplies, gaming mice, mechanical keyboards, mid range monitors, mid range graphics cards, gaming chairs, laptops.

there are 100 products on the black friday sale, with huge discounts. because they are not what you want doesnt mean they arent great deals.

P4ESMoY.png

Why are people asking if this or that is going on the sale when the sale items are advertised? I would have thought OcUK have finalised the list?

the list is above. it isnt changing. we can try and help you guys out on specific stuff if there is enough margin in the product for us to discount but the black friday deals are supported by manufacturers whereas anything not on these deals are just regular stock so the discounts wont be crazy.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

We cannot believe our own success, yesterdays target smashed and this morning we come into work and have over 1000 orders to get packed and ship before 9am.

Sales are off a chart, many items have now sold out, AOC 25", Sapphire 390, OcUK 780's, DELL G-SYNC (I've put this back online at Black Friday price on Pre-Order as DELL promised me 200 more next week due to success of the deal). :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Which Dell G-SYNC?

It is offline at moment due to over-selling, but it is the 27" G-SYNC, original price was £599 down to £469 for Black Friday, making OcUK around £100 cheaper than other UK competitors. :)

We are getting it back online at the deal price until Tuesday or until 200 more sell, whichever comes sooner. :)

Soldato
Hi there

We cannot believe our own success, yesterdays target smashed and this morning we come into work and have over 1000 orders to get packed and ship before 9am.

Sales are off a chart, many items have now sold out, AOC 25", Sapphire 390, OcUK 780's, DELL G-SYNC (I've put this back online at Black Friday price on Pre-Order as DELL promised me 200 more next week due to success of the deal). :)
Yea the Dell G-sync monitor is a good deal; which is why I think the discount and the pricing of the of the Asus/BenQ Free Sync 2560 TN-panel 144Hz monitors are kinda poor.

Had they dropped to sub £350 I might have bought one, but at £370-£380...na...that's the price I'd pay for a Dell 2560 res 144Hz Freesync monitor (had they made one), but not for Asus and BenQ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom