** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Associate
Your prime example, you've saved in the region of £400. :)

Can't please everyone, but nonetheless the deals were epic and we've had huge volumes so lots of people have bagged a deal.

If our deals were poor we'd not be doing around 1M in revenue per day, the facts speak for themselves. :)

Yup, I'm extremely happy with the savings. Gives me plenty of time to save for a proper replacement for the 290 when the die shrink comes about next year as well.

Would never have guessed you guys made that much revenue per day! Well done and I hope most people found what they were looking for.

OcUK Staff
OP
Yup, I'm extremely happy with the savings. Gives me plenty of time to save for a proper replacement for the 290 when the die shrink comes about next year as well.

Would never have guessed you guys made that much revenue per day! Well done and I hope most people found what they were looking for.

We don't normally do 1M per day, nowhere near, but I guess a lot of customers were impressed with our deals and went wild with their wallets. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
That's what I'm thinking big man!!!!

How long are those deals live for as I get paid Tuesday :(

Well they sold out, but we manage to get more, but seriously how long is a piece of string, if we sell another 100ish between now and Tuesday they will be gone and back up to the dizzy heights of near £600.

Use a cc or beg the Mrs. :D

Permabanned
Ah such a shame :(

Might do me a favour not spending that sort of money on a monitor fingers crossed the hype around it has fallen after everyone purchasing it.

Associate
Managed to bag what looks like one of the last Dell S2716DGs. Received a shipment notice today, order only completed at my end at midnight last night.

Great price, close enough to matching the best euro prices on the continent, which was terrific given the exchange rates.

Soldato
Nearly an hour trying to buy a laptop and every time I get "503 service failed"... Can't phone from here either......

Oc don't want my money. :)

Same, trying to order a monitor, but the overclockers.co.uk must be getting hammered, takes 10-15 seconds to load a page etc, then fails with a 503 service message.

Back
Top Bottom