** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Soldato
Have to say pretty disappointed from a personal perspective never seems to be great deals on mobo or cpu's, always seems to be the same stuff discounted but either way there are savings to be had if you need a new chair or case any discount is better than a kick in the nads anyway.

Asus Z97-K 4690k bundle with 16GB C9 2133 DDR3 for <346 squids?

5830k for 389?

The 8-Pack X99 bundle for 689?

PayDay Lover
Associate
So, I am eyeing up the AKRacing chairs, in desperate need of a quality chair that will help with my posture.

Is there much difference between the Nitro and the Gaming chairs? Looks like the Gaming has a slightly larger back of 950 rather than 920, I am 6'2 and not sure if the slight difference will really matter (I am hoping not because the Nitro is on sale with the black/red color which will suit the house nicely, the Gaming seems to only come in Black/Orange with the sale...the red goes with house decor, orange really doesn't...think the wife would kill me if I got the orange!!)

Associate
So, I am eyeing up the AKRacing chairs, in desperate need of a quality chair that will help with my posture.

Is there much difference between the Nitro and the Gaming chairs? Looks like the Gaming has a slightly larger back of 950 rather than 920, I am 6'2 and not sure if the slight difference will really matter (I am hoping not because the Nitro is on sale with the black/red color which will suit the house nicely, the Gaming seems to only come in Black/Orange with the sale...the red goes with house decor, orange really doesn't...think the wife would kill me if I got the orange!!)
looking at theses as well as my seats more or less in bits

Soldato
Answer in bold! :rolleyes:

we can try and help you guys out on specific stuff if there is enough margin in the product for us to discount but the black friday deals are supported by manufacturers whereas anything not on these deals are just regular stock so the discounts wont be crazy.

Plus the larger version is actually more expensive so would think they have some room to move. :rolleyes:

OcUK Staff

Nitro is PU leather and has in my opinion a better look. It's the one I'd go for out of the two.

Associate
Fml.....There have actually been some great deals and its ended up in me spending nearly £800! Thank goodness for credit cards eh...otherwise xmas would have to be cancelled :p

Back
Top Bottom