*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I keep hovering my cursor over GTAV deals but just never seem to click the button. I just wonder if its a game that I would find repetitive after a short while and end up not playing (I wouldnt play online with people)

I only played the single player and certainly didn't get bored, absolutely loved it. I guess it depends what you enjoy, but its certainly still good value if you only want the single player.

Saying that though, this is a common issue with me. Especially in open world style games like these. And also I played it on the PS3 at the time (near when it first released) and the framerate and graphics, plus having to use a ps3 controller, made it a lot harder to enjoy. So I may have played more on PC, still might get it one day, but just my experience with it.

I also played it on PS3 at lauch and struggled to enjoy it, stopped playing about half way through. Just completely different experience for me on PC though, played it solidly until complete.

Last edited:
Soldato
Decided to splash out and get

Besiege
Gabriel Knight Sins of the Fathers (redone HD)
FSX
Stanley parable

Looking forward to trying the last 2 in The dk2

Soldato
Decided to splash out and get

Besiege
Gabriel Knight Sins of the Fathers (redone HD)
FSX
Stanley parable

Looking forward to trying the last 2 in The dk2

FSX with flyinside fsx for the DK2 is good but in one of the recent updates he removed zoom head tracking unless you paid for it :/ still a great thing to have though

Associate
I keep hovering my cursor over GTAV deals but just never seem to click the button. I just wonder if its a game that I would find repetitive after a short while and end up not playing (I wouldnt play online with people)

I force myself to not buy games if I get into this situation. Looked at GTA:V a few times and done exactly the same.

Soldato
Cheers hyper, placed the order. Never done a pre order with CDkeys, how do I go about getting the key now? I verified with the code sent via text.

Usually they email you when ready to download, you then go on the cdkeys site to get key and redeem that on which ever platform, such as Steam, is used.

Soldato
FSX with flyinside fsx for the DK2 is good but in one of the recent updates he removed zoom head tracking unless you paid for it :/ still a great thing to have though

I'll be using the 0.7 beta build of flyinside as its compatible with the 0.5.0.1 oculus sdk

Have to wait till tomorrow as my x52 pro arrives then :D (gave up waiting for a deal on it lol) I think there are loads of planes and scenarios to DL for FSX am i right? :D

Stanley parable is very funny and really well done - you spend ages trying to find all the strange alternative hidden bits

yeah i watched a bit of it on youtube (not too much didnt want to completely spoil it) and the narrator was hilarious :D I think using vireio drivers i shd be able to get the dk2 to work with it.

Back
Top Bottom