** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Associate
All my stuff arrived... Spent yesterday evening plugging it all in and it's working great! Thanks for the great offers ocuk. The 390 only just about fits in the case thou!

Suspended
I would have loved to have seen a nice discount on the Skylake CPUs but as i said before, you cannot please everyone!

For me, OcUK have put up the best deals out of all the Components / PC suppliers. Hats off to them for really doing a great job.

OcUK Staff
OP
I would have loved to have seen a nice discount on the Skylake CPUs but as i said before, you cannot please everyone!

For me, OcUK have put up the best deals out of all the Components / PC suppliers. Hats off to them for really doing a great job.

Trust me nothing more I'd like than to drop the 6700k down to £300, but lack of supply makes that impossible and now GBP is weakening against USD is not making life easy either. :(

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Planning to buy a mod mic for my logitech G430s as the microphone on them is very bad, was wondering what the difference between the Audio ModMic V4 and the Audio Omni Modmic 4.0

The standard one is perfect for most people. It picks up sound from the focal point.

The omni is nice clarity but picks up a bit more background noise as it takes in sound from multiple directions.

Hope this helps to explain.

Caporegime
Associate
I was looking at getting the Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" as it does 3D but although there are some positive reviews there are also some not so good ones about dead pixels and bad PSUs for them

So, does the DELL S2716DG 27" that's in the Black Friday capable of 3D??

Its out of stock at the moment (very Popular lol) I really don't mind the wait if its maybe a better option and can do 3D??

Soldato
I was looking at getting the Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" as it does 3D but although there are some positive reviews there are also some not so good ones about dead pixels and bad PSUs for them

So, does the DELL S2716DG 27" that's in the Black Friday capable of 3D??

Its out of stock at the moment (very Popular lol) I really don't mind the wait if its maybe a better option and can do 3D??

Got 3 of them on thursday and no issues with any of them. Fantastic screens :)

Associate
Which lol the ASUS or DELL??

Im assuming the ASUS as I mentioned that had some not so good reviews from some :)

Ok well if its ok, I will plump for that one, should go nicely with INNO3D 980TI :D

Last edited:
Associate
Does anyone know if DPD tend to delivery late on a Sunday? I had my goods dispatched yesterday around 4pm for Sunday delivery but my tracking number isn't working and it's getting pretty late :(

Associate
Does anyone know if DPD tend to delivery late on a Sunday? I had my goods dispatched yesterday around 4pm for Sunday delivery but my tracking number isn't working and it's getting pretty late :(

I waited about all of yesterday for my delivery but I'd say unless you got a text for a time slot it isn't coming today.

Associate
I waited about all of yesterday for my delivery but I'd say unless you got a text for a time slot it isn't coming today.

Yeah, it's coming tomorrow apparently :/ even though I had Sunday delivery. Apparently DPD picked it up around 18:22 tonight... though it was apparently dispatched yesterday

I have to change the delivery day until next weekend now as I'm out of the house 7-7 mon-fri :(

Associate
Black friday deals was pretty decent @ overclockers I did nab a inwin case which ive been after for awhile so all in all thanks OCUK! can't wait for the case to arrive Tuesday :D

OcUK Staff
Back
Top Bottom