** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Soldato
My mouse mat is starting to look a little tatty...do you guys plan on doing the £3.98 deal as per March 2013?! (OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface)

Associate
Ah, free delivery isn't available during the sales? If so I'll just wait a few days to buy my couple of Windows 10 and an adapter for the SSD in the 8 Pack bundle.

Soldato
Dont im really not sure what to use as my second monitor now. I have Two of these at the moment and wondering if i can some how mount it Vertically that would do as a second monitor? tbh i only use it for things like teamspeak and monitoring my server whilst gaming etc My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £150.49
(includes shipping: £10.50)

Associate
Any deals remaining on the R9 390?? My mate started play ARK on Friday night and soon realised his current card was not enough,but by then the decent ones I knew off were sold out.

Talk about bad timing!!

I'm pretty sure that Overclockers and AMD put in $10k in order to make that sale happen. I doubt we'll see 390's that cheap for a while.

Soldato
Goodies have arrived :D

xcitxs.jpg

Shocking omission of no haribos but ill let you guys off for the stonkin deals :)

Soldato
I'm pretty sure that Overclockers and AMD put in $10k in order to make that sale happen. I doubt we'll see 390's that cheap for a while.

He has a budget of £250- just in reality no R9 390 cards anywhere no for that price. I saw a Nitro for that price and told him to get it but he wanted to wait for Cyber Monday and I can't see see anywhere apart from the odd Powercolor one for that sort of price in stock.

The GTX970 is now a bit cheaper but he wants an R9 390 now.

OcUK Staff
OP
He has a budget of £250- just in reality no R9 390 cards anywhere no for that price. I saw a Nitro for that price and told him to get it but he wanted to wait for Cyber Monday and I can't see see anywhere apart from the odd Powercolor one for that sort of price in stock.

The GTX970 is now a bit cheaper but he wants an R9 390 now.

We shall try to sort some more 390 deals, but won't be at £205 sorry that is vastly below cost price direct from China FOB.

Back
Top Bottom