US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
WALLY!!!!

Good episode, Jesse L Martin was brilliant as usual. I still can't believe Barry revealed himself to Linda but continues to keep Patty in the dark.

I've said it before, I have no problem with Zoom being just another guy in a mask but his agenda would need to be bigger than just stealing speed.. sadly it's not looking that way =( I hope they've got something up their sleeve to expand his motives but at the moment it looks like their way of making him interesting will be to reveal him as an earth-2 counterpart of somebody we root for on earth-1.

I am with you Drunzer, I had hoped for something more but it seems it is going that way. Oh well, still enjoying it so I shall keep watching.

Was it just me or did she get away with near attempted murder in front of the public and other police much too easily?

Whaaaa :confused: when did she attempt anything? She pointed a gun at him and wanted to murder him but she never actually attempted to. Tieing the Flash down would look a bit dodgy but to anyone watching it would have just looked like a police officer pointed a gun at a suspect then arrested him.

Soldato
even stranger is when the flash is fighting (getting his arse kicked) there's at least two police cars in the background with cops doing absolutely nothing to help. Then she turns up in the car pulling up in front of them. gets out etc and does what she does and still no action by the cops :confused: :confused:

Now it sees the shows going back to the same end game as last time in that wells has basically got to encourage Barry to get faster and faster. But Barry ran so fast last season he went back in time so how can he go any faster than that ???????

From what I remember he didn't have to do anything special to time travel just hit a speed and boom. So how can he possibly go faster without time travelling again.

Soldato
From what I remember he didn't have to do anything special to time travel just hit a speed and boom. So how can he possibly go faster without time travelling again.

I *think* Eobard (Wells) touched on this in season 1 but I will spoiler tag it just incase, it's more than just running at a certain speed.

Comic Spoiler:
It's more to do with establishing a connection to the speed force, the factors in which this is accomplished varies from story to story but emotions seem to be a common theme.

Associate
I understand his logic, he didn't want her to be hurt as bad guys would use her against him. Standard hero/love interest story line.

My point is she was hot. ;)

Associate
Calling it now. Jay's doppelganger is Zoom. Everyone assumes Zoom is from Earth-2, when actually he's from Earth-1.

Honestly after they gave him that name he should just a red herring, why can't zoom just be an evil speedster, why does he need to be someone we know under the mask? We already covered that ground in season one with Thawne/Wells

Back
Top Bottom