US: The Flash (2014)

HeX

HeX

Soldato
If that's the case, what's your theory on his E1 doppleganger sitting on the bench?

It's what he does when he's not running about. I mean, he's gotta have a lot of down time between evildoings.

Yes it is a large name drop, but no way they give the game away so brazenly in what is otherwise a totally throwaway scene unless that name is a red herring.

Also, I don't think it's a throwaway scene. They can't cure Jay because 'normal' Earth-1 Jay doesn't have the mutation like Jay because he's not a speedster. Or so they think, money on Snow stealing some of his DNA and finding 'OMG he's got the same mutation...' but wait that would mean he's a... DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

/fin

Associate
Possible, but I still don't buy it, seems giving the game away too early (think last year where the consensus was Wells was a composite of the Reverse Flashes until what? 4 episodes from the end we get Thawne), if there is a reveal behind the Zoom mask (and seeing as it's on the CW there almost certainly is) I'd bet on something more akin to it being Eddie Thawne, lest we forget he last seen being having just died and seconds later being pulled into that wacky portal that was one minute a time portal and then became a bunch of portals to another world.

In comic book logic that's a perfect way to resurrect, mentally destroy and empower somebody.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I'd bet on something more akin to it being Eddie Thawne, lest we forget he last seen being having just died and seconds later being pulled into that wacky portal that was one minute a time portal and then became a bunch of portals to another world.

In comic book logic that's a perfect way to resurrect, mentally destroy and empower somebody.

That's what I was thinking. They made a effort to let you see him getting sucked in and reverse winking out of existance but reverse is back so perhaps Eddie still alive. Long shot I know but I agree it almost what a comic book would do.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
are we sure zoom is a speedster and not using a different power to appear to move real fast

He did steal and absorb a portion of Barry's speed and it did make him appear faster. So good chance he linked to the speed force too. In what exact way it still to be revealed.

Associate
Annoyed that she's just going to be an earth 2 villain, was kinda looking forward to Caitlyn turning bad.

I still see it potentially happening, she has literally no role in team Flash except talking about Jay anymore seeing as Cisco and Harry have taken even the parts of the technobabble that should be hers. I could see the Earth 1 Caitlyn ending up with Killer Frost as an evil split personality deal especially if evil Caitlyn is a hit with the fans.

Associate
So what did we all see when they were travelling? I see:

The 90s version of Flash
Supergirl
Random Archer character (Connor Hawke maybe, didn't they already cast someone for that for Legends of Tomorrow?)
Grodd
And there's two I couldn't make out, my friend reckons one of them was Jonah Hex but I didn't catch it

Associate

The 90s version of Flash
Supergirl
Random Archer character (Connor Hawke maybe, didn't they already cast someone for that for Legends of Tomorrow?)
Grodd
And there's two I couldn't make out, my friend reckons one of them was Jonah Hex but I didn't catch it

Jonah Hex
Supergirl
Green Lantern
Connor Hawke, I think anyway.
John Wesley Shipp's Flash
Grodd

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

that must have been the best epsiode of Flash yet. So many easter eggs. Killer Frost was hooooooooooooooottttttt, i know she's cold but you know what i mean :)

The 90s version of Flash
Supergirl
Grodd

Jonah Hex
Supergirl
Green Lantern
Connor Hawke, I think anyway.
John Wesley Shipp's Flash
Grodd

Dont think the last one was Green Lantern it was Legion of Superheros (Legionnaire Flight Ring)

Last edited:
Associate
Just rewatched that segment on my monitor a little less bleary eyed and it was most definitely

A legion ring

The legion and (dare I dream) Impulse showing up at some point?

Back
Top Bottom