***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
If you were doing it between friends is one thing. (I don't go out killing crew members, even if they have bounty, only if we are friends and we do that as a joke)

but if you are in a crew session talking to someone else (just 3 of us) and for no reason someone shoots a rocket on your car, probably you would be not happy about it.

Yeah its our après heist ritual, I don't do it any other time.

I wouldn't be happy either but its just a game. Don't see why Pete left the crew over it. :( bad cake.

Might be on later, don't mind trading some wins but I definitely want to get some VIP stuff done. Just feeling so lazy after work these days.

Associate
Not gonna miss him after I got killed by him in a crew session just because I had a bounty on me.
Hate when people pretend to be friendly and then they kill you, even worst if they are on your crew.

1. I'm not your friend.
2. On my screen it said your bounty was $990,000 or something like that and nobody is gonna resist that.
3. I left the crew so I don't have to see you again. You shot your mouth like some stupid little kid.

Soldato
Bit rich coming from the guy who bans people from the crew for being given cash?

Being given cash is one thing, begging for it is different... IMHO

You're not going let that go are you Skeeter?

As Guru says....

Receiving is one thing, begging is another.............

As for the issue earlier today?

There are two sides, the way I see it.

He did say Hi before he killed you, Could have been more vocal in that and should have let you get out your car but you did have a 999000 bounty.... Being killed on sight, even by crew, has happened to most if not all of us.

Calling him a ******** was unhelpful however, to me it should have been resolved there n then, it's not and now spilled out into here...

Great

Anyway, great day farming RP and Money via VIP
Cheers Pete.

Caporegime
I don't see the issue with begging for money... it isn't cheating and if they want to risk getting a ban then let them, it is not going to affect you or the crew and I don't think anyone is going to have the reaction of "zOMG, there is an ocuk guy begging for money, OCUK crew are the scum of gta 5!!!!" :p

If you care about the "image" of ocuk in online gaming, then you better avoid BF 4! :D :p

Also, is the max bounty not $10k???

Soldato
Bit rich coming from the guy who bans people from the crew for being given cash?

Can you not read sarcasm when you see it? And you may want to recheck my reason before on why I banned that person - your memory seems to be lacking this evening.

Being given cash is one thing, begging for it is different... IMHO

Exactly, least you remember what was said. :p

I don't see the issue with begging for money... it isn't cheating and if they want to risk getting a ban then let them, it is not going to affect you or the crew and I don't think anyone is going to have the reaction of "zOMG, there is an ocuk guy begging for money, OCUK crew are the scum of gta 5!!!!" :p

If you care about the "image" of ocuk in online gaming, then you better avoid BF 4! :D :p

Also, is the max bounty not $10k???

I get what you mean definitely, it is their risk and I doubt people look at the crew and think "bunch of cheaters." I know I mentioned that before about how it may affect how people view OCUK, and even though I do still think it can paint it in a negative light, I now realise the risk of that is minimal.

My mean beef with asking for money is that IMO, it glorifies the people who do mod, people begging them for their l33t skills of hackzoring. lol!

Maybe im looking into it too much, I don't know.

And you are right, the max bounty is $10k so the figure quoted must have come from a modder placing that on him which would definitely catch peoples eye and make him a big target

Strudders - I know I said I would probably be on tonight but I got distracted moving my living room about ha! Will catch you all tomorrow no doubt as I will definitely be online

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah max bounty is 10k. ive seen a few high ones before but they never gave me the money. I guess hackers put it on ya to just get everyone to attack ya.

Soldato
Yeah max bounty is 10k. ive seen a few high ones before but they never gave me the money. I guess hackers put it on ya to just get everyone to attack ya.

If that was a full server, I don't think someone would last long with that sort of bounty.

Unless you were...well you, and hid in the million hiding spots you have lol

I still want to see if that one in the mountain range would be found by any normal players - but I can never remember where it is without youtube and ALWAYS forget to place a marker for myself for the session etc

Soldato
hehe yeah, we will have to do a meet in there and all put bounties on each other, see if anyone comes to claim them.

I have not yet sent mercenaries onto anybody or sent a mugger... We need a session so this can happen a total free for all, muggers, mercenaries, air strikes and general thuggery... :D

Soldato
hehe yeah, we will have to do a meet in there and all put bounties on each other, see if anyone comes to claim them.

I have not yet sent mercenaries onto anybody or sent a mugger... We need a session so this can happen a total free for all, muggers, mercenaries, air strikes and general thuggery... :D

Fantastic idea :)

Edit: I have actually never done the mugger/mercenary thing either!

Last edited:
Soldato
He did say Hi before he killed you, Could have been more vocal in that and should have let you get out your car but you did have a 999000 bounty.... Being killed on sight, even by crew, has happened to most if not all of us.

Calling him a ******** was unhelpful however, to me it should have been resolved there n then, it's not and now spilled out into here...

I was in a private crew session with Bag_puss, he joined the session, said Hi and killed me, the last thing you think is going to happen in a private crew session is a ******** come and kill you.

I didn't just call him that, I actually think he is one, as per his attitude.
Simple rule: don't wanna be called that? don't act like one.

Last edited:
Soldato
About the other conversation going on, I don't know what happened, but IMHO crew members should not cheat and/or ask help from cheaters.

Also crew members should not attack each other, ofc if the guy is your friend and you are just joking around is a different matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom