** NEW ANTEC AIO COOLERS **

Associate
The 3 pin only has one wire from what I recall. I believe it's for speed sensing/control. The SATA power cable is to power the pump.
Yes i just noticed 1 wire on the 3 pin. I dont have it connected and all seems to be working can feel the pump working, all lights working so even speedfan senses it so am at a loss as to the functionality of the 1 wire.

Great looking cooler but the instructions are terrible and nothing at all on Antecs website bar specs

Caporegime
Got my 1200 fitted this evening. Certainly a bit fiddly trying to get it clamped into place. Pretty quiet pump, but tbh I've only used a corsair H50 before so not much to go on. I'm using a pair of corsair sp 2350 rpm pwm fans. CPU idling in the high 20's across all 6 cores. Low 30's with the k2 air cooler. Will test in a bit with a spot of games or benches. So far I'm happy enough with it.

Quick comparison to the k2 using Intel XTU.

K2.
FxL1QZp.png

H1200
pvn8LFj.png

Caporegime
good man, you wont be disappointed.
Ace, the cooler is very impressive, very well made, tubing is just a nice compromise between rigid and easy to move. Rad is very very nice, great uniform fin arrangement, tastefully finished. I cant comment on the stock fans as i used some others i had. Only let down is the instructions, very poor. The diagrams are basic at best, thankfully for someone like me on socket 2011 they are pretty straightforward. Due to board manufacturers providing a backplate. The pump is very quiet which im pleasantly surprised with. All in all i think it's a great unit at a very competitive price, i have seen quite a nice temp drop in daily use from the high end air cooler i had. It's a cooler i would highly reccomend, and ill be honest im an AIO sceptic. It's a 9/10 for me.:)

Associate
Yes i just noticed 1 wire on the 3 pin. I dont have it connected and all seems to be working can feel the pump working, all lights working so even speedfan senses it so am at a loss as to the functionality of the 1 wire.

Great looking cooler but the instructions are terrible and nothing at all on Antecs website bar specs

I am finding the cooler quite noisy compared to my artic 13 air cooler

Associate
Any ideas when the H1200 Kuhler 240mm will be back in stock?

Also, will these deffo fit on a 1151 chip as in the socket compatability description theres no mention of it, yet in the the reviews below a guy says he has it on his 6700?:confused:

Soldato
Recently purchased the H600 Kuhler 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler and i am very pleased with it.. it does a great job off cooling my X5650 @ 4Ghz:D

One thing i wanted to ask was the fan connector only has 1 pin so what function is this actually giving and is it needed ? i read a post further up and he said it was running fine without using the fan connector:confused: ?

Soldato
I keep getting asked a number of questions about these coolers.

So I thought it maybe useful to post them here with the answers.

1. Does the H600 and H1200 come with software to regulate the fan speed and temperature? The fan speed is regulated by the motherboard, there is no software needed.

2. Will the LED lights will change colour according to the temperature of the CPU? Currently, the LED light up blue by default, and the blue light blinks as a warning when the liquid temperature reaches 65° C. (There are plans in the future to have a model that switches between Red-Green-Blue lighting, depending on temperature levels)

3. Does the copper plate of the pump part have cooling paste already administered by the factory? No, the H600 pro/H1200 pro includes a tube of thermal (or cooling) paste for the customer to apply before installation.

We are working on better instructions for future batches - I know they are dire at the moment.

Last edited:
Associate
I keep getting asked a number of questions about these coolers.

So I thought it maybe useful to post them here with the answers.

1. Does the H600 and H1200 come with software to regulate the fan speed and temperature? The fan speed is regulated by the motherboard, there is no software needed.

2. Will the LED lights will change colour according to the temperature of the CPU? Currently, the LED light up blue by default, and the blue light blinks as a warning when the liquid temperature reaches 65° C. (There are plans in the future to have a model that switches between Red-Green-Blue lighting, depending on temperature levels)

3. Does the copper plate of the pump part have cooling paste already administered by the factory? No, the H600 pro/H1200 pro includes a tube of thermal (or cooling) paste for the customer to apply before installation.

We are working on better instructions for future batches - I know they are dire at the moment.

Can you advise what the 1 wire in 3 pin plug is for?

Soldato
Just ordered a H600. Does it have to be registered for the full 5 year warranty? Or is the OcUK purchase invoice enough, if needed?

Back
Top Bottom