• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Wow the gainward GLH is an utter beast of a card. Seriously considering switching out my FTW. Well either that or the HOF- should i do it? My restriction is supported size and none of the cards have dimensions! my restrictions are H 14.93 W 6.8 L 33

OcUK Staff
OP
Will be checking my email all day to see if the Xtreme has been sent out. Customer services said they expected it to arrive today and the G1 seems to have arrived...

Gigabyte only shipped G1's, no Extremes unfortunately, they are saying delayed until next week on Extremes for UK.

OcUK Staff
OP
According to customer services, none have come in, 'yet', today. Not holding hope. would have thought if they had come in with the rest this morning, that they'd have been booked in by now.

Gibbo, please can you give us any update on the MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X?

MSI 1070 Gaming X arrived and all backorders cleared. But no 1080 Gaming X on shipment, MSI are saying they have shipped and are with another courier, due to us any day now, so I suspect Monday now for those.

OcUK Staff
OP
I paid for Saturday delivery will I have to wait until next saturday before its delivered or will it be sent out as soon as it comes in?

If you paid for Saturday and stock arrives Monday, you will get it next Saturday. If you want it on a week day call sales to change to regular next day service. :)

Associate
MSI 1070 Gaming X arrived and all backorders cleared. But no 1080 Gaming X on shipment, MSI are saying they have shipped and are with another courier, due to us any day now, so I suspect Monday now for those.

:(
Another weeks wait for the new build then, here's hoping it's more than a handful of cards

Back
Top Bottom