*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Not as neat as you guys, but I'm pleased I just got a Duronic monitor mount and have a bit more desk space available.

20160707_111015_zpsrftcfbqm.jpg

A little annoying my monitors are different makes though and don't line up :(

*EDIT** Wow, my desk looks a lot dirtier on the photo! *goes to get a cleaning cloth*

Nice CB1000R :)

Associate
It does look great!

Still working on mine and the 2 1080 Strix I ordered are yet to arrive :(

Did they arrive? how are the temps with 2 strix cards, my founders editions boost to around 1880 but can reach around 70-78 degrees during heavy gameplay but my cpu only reaches around 40-45 degrees thanks to the blower design. just curious as to what tempratures you may be getting

Associate
Did they arrive? how are the temps with 2 strix cards, my founders editions boost to around 1880 but can reach around 70-78 degrees during heavy gameplay but my cpu only reaches around 40-45 degrees thanks to the blower design. just curious as to what tempratures you may be getting

I ordered them separately which was a bit foolish of me. I have one but the other is yet to turn up. Hopefully it'll arrive soon. A single card seems to max out at around 72 degrees.

I was going to post this later when it was all finished but as I'm here, here's an update with the new stand I built which replaces the cardboard box!

Stand:

There's an access hole in the back of the stand to stow the cables, hub, powerstrip etc. It has a rubber top to it - the only way to shift the case is to pucsh it over or lift it up. It provides a fantastic amount of grip. I'll be fitting a couple of retainers at the back of the case / stand just for extra precaution as well.

(It hadn't been cleaned up at this point):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom