*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Finally finished upgrading for the next 6 months, hopefully

It does look great!

Still working on mine and the 2 1080 Strix I ordered are yet to arrive :(

New keyboard, mouse, controller and mouse pad. Headset will be arriving tomorrow.

I will be making a custom stand with integrated lighting for the case.

I can't get my cable management right on the right hand side so constructed something to hide it:

Associate
It does look great!

New keyboard, mouse, controller and mouse pad. Headset will be arriving tomorrow.

I can't get my cable management right on the right hand side so constructed something to hide it:

What desk are you using there? And is that a pre-built monitor shelf (from where?) or did you make it yourself?

Associate
that rog backpanel looks amazing, how did you do that?

Thanks. I took some 1mm high impact polystyrene (platicard), cut it to size, drilled some holes in it to line up with those on the glass panel and attached a metal ROG sticker I ordered from abroad. I then stuck that to the inside of the glass panel with black electrical tape. It took about 30 mins in total to make.

On another note, one of my 1080 Strix cards has shipped ... yippee !

Associate
It does look great!

So clean i love it!

Soldato
I built a desk from scratch. This is more a proof of concept since I've never made furniture before. I wanted something that would use the whole wall in my Boys Room, but could house PC and TV plus assorted other stuff.

I used cheap IKEA legs (2.50 each) and a cheap kitchen worktop just to see if it would work and iron out any mistakes. I'll do it again at some point with hard wood and better legs.

Ill post with a better shot when I've filled it up with stuff.

VA8E2nv.jpg

Soldato
I quite like that to be honest.

Would work well attached to a normal desk also in a corner. Lower one for the PC to sit on and some décor, then the normal desk for monitors.

I have an Ikea Galant desk with a little thin TV stand beside it for my PC to sit on so I get maximum desk space, but thinking of redoing my whole living room and changing the setup.

Soldato
I built a desk from scratch. This is more a proof of concept since I've never made furniture before. I wanted something that would use the whole wall in my Boys Room, but could house PC and TV plus assorted other stuff.

I used cheap IKEA legs (2.50 each) and a cheap kitchen worktop just to see if it would work and iron out any mistakes. I'll do it again at some point with hard wood and better legs.

Ill post with a better shot when I've filled it up with stuff.

What parts are you using where the longer legs go through the lower desk surface? I wanted to do something like this as well, but couldn't decide on a method for supporting the lower piece.

Soldato
What parts are you using where the longer legs go through the lower desk surface? I wanted to do something like this as well, but couldn't decide on a method for supporting the lower piece.

So it's actually a vile lie.

The legs were hollow so i knew i could put them over a peg or spigot to stop them sliding round when i cut them in half. After hunting round i found that i could use a curtain rail holder to do that job, so its like the below:

JdtnOZJ.jpg

fSR4mho.jpg

3IoDAyi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom