Preacher should've been arrested, your thoughts?

Soldato
It states in the article that he got in to a woman's face and yelled at her for the clothes she was wearing, seems like a reasonable reason to report someone to the police.

To be honest I find reading the Express a rather torrid and embarrassing experience so I spent as little time reading it as I could muster :p

Associate
So in summary - preacher shouts a bit too loudly and acts in an overly-agressive manner towards an officer, is arrested the following day and charged.

Yet this still warrants a thread on it and space in national newspapers because.....? Oh yea, i see why :rolleyes:

Soldato
So in summary - preacher shouts a bit too loudly and acts in an overly-agressive manner towards an officer, is arrested the following day and charged.

Yet this still warrants a thread on it and space in national newspapers because.....? Oh yea, i see why :rolleyes:

So it doesn't require being discussed on here? why not? and what do you see?

Dead people?

Soldato
What's he got against televisions?

The same thing he has against a woman wearing tight jeans probably lol.

There's preaching then there is being a nuisance, Preaching to a copper it's a free country then telling a woman what she can/cant wear lol, guys a grade a muppet.

Soldato
Now that we know the full situation and his behaviour toward a member of the public the clear answer is yes he should have been arrested.

My opinion purely on the video is that it is unacceptable and I have seen people arrested for far less.

Soldato
Try discussing the topic then rather than being argumentative with everyone.

I have discussed the topic, and then replied to replies to my posts??

Last post in here for me, turning into the usual.

He should have been arrested at the time, but given the situation the officer knew that walking away and dealing with it later would be the better option. They obviously know him and where he lives which makes dealing with it at a later date easier.

Next day he was arressted and charged, well done the police.

Associate
So it doesn't require being discussed on here? why not? and what do you see?

Dead people?

If there was a thread created for every fool that ran their mouth off against the police/public and charged with some kind of public order offence then GD would be a very busy, if rather vacuous, place indeed.. especially after the weekend!

But of course this one makes it because they're trying to push the usual agendas and getting the usual suspects all frothed up :D

Soldato
Soldato
^^ Sounds like it could be him.

Obviously a recent convert then, also sounds like he doesn't like women. A match made in heaven it would seem.

Back
Top Bottom