The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
OP
^ That's a mouth opening couple of pics. Toussant?

Got the complete Mastercrafted Ursine gear, aside from the two swords. Next stop: Grandmaster!

Yep, still in Toussaint. I just got myself grandmaster crafted ursine and wolfen armors. Costs huge loads of money due to some unique ingredients. I went from 75000 to 35000..and I am still missing ursine grandmaster sword.

On the other hand, I just got Aerondight, which makes that ursine sword a bit redundant :)

Soldato
Go for the Manticore set. Best in the game imo. Same stats as the rest but it looks great.

I doubt you will make enough money to craft them all tbh... I was nowhere near! Though selling alchemy ingredient (which are redundant by this point) will make you a fair bit.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's in the blood and wine DLC, I'm aimiing to fully complete the base game before moving on as a first playthrough. Still seen loads of white notice boards with quests I haven't even picked up, let alone yellow boards and NPC's. Level 35 currently with a nice sword at level 45 to aim for.

Soldato
OP
Go for the Manticore set. Best in the game imo. Same stats as the rest but it looks great.

I doubt you will make enough money to craft them all tbh... I was nowhere near! Though selling alchemy ingredient (which are redundant by this point) will make you a fair bit.

Already have 3 and now about to get the rest. I like how even these simple treasure quests are interesting due to worldbuilding involved.
Oh and meeting Lady of the Lake again was nice. "Don't lose it this time" :)

It's in the blood and wine DLC, I'm aimiing to fully complete the base game before moving on as a first playthrough. Still seen loads of white notice boards with quests I haven't even picked up, let alone yellow boards and NPC's. Level 35 currently with a nice sword at level 45 to aim for.

FYI If the notice board is white on the map, that means there are no more contracts on it. You will get to levels like 45 and more during Blood and Wine.

Soldato
I completed the final expansion today, total played time of 130hours. I did all of the main and side quests, but didn't do every single bounty or anything.

Fantastic game though, really good attention to detail, awesome graphics, interesting quests and dialogues, choices that actually matter, or at least let you feel like you have some control. I wish there were more games as good as this.

Small number of bugs with floating items and dodgy cutscenes sometimes, and getting Roach to actually reach me was a bit of a pain at times, inventory system was a bit hit and miss for me too, but on the whole I would recommend this to anyone with an interest in RPG games. Far better than games like Skyrim in my view.

Was hoping to romance Anna Henrietta shame it wasn't to be :(

Associate
I haven't played any of this, so just got the GOTY edition for £20.89. Might get an ultrawide 1440p (and GPU upgrade..) in the next month so hopefully it will look quite nice. :cool:

Some of the screenies are great.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
I'm getting this error message when I try to apply the latest patch:

Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\\content\metadata.store

I Googled it and seems I am not alone.

As a side note I do no own the two paid DLC's, but it shouldn't mean I cant apply the latest patch. :o

another thing to note tho, when I fire the game up it shows as patch 1.30.

Soldato

Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\\content\metadata.store

As a side note I do no own the two paid DLC's, but it shouldn't mean I cant apply the latest patch. :o

I ended up reinstalling the game which sorted things out, back up your saves though.

Associate

I think that just means the version showing on the client (GOG Galaxy) doesn't match what's showing in the game. It updates the game and allows you to play, and mine eventually sorted itself out after i finished my play session. The timer didn't update, but the achievements did.

If you're not using Galaxy, then I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom