Google Pixel and Pixel XL

Soldato
Pretty underwhelmed with the device and disappointed with the price. I've got a 128gb 5" on order, to at least try for myself - but not looking good so far.

Edit: Also depends on the state of root/bootloader.

Soldato
Fewer?

Last time I checked the Iphone 7 does not have an OLED screen nor fast charging.

Iphone7+ will do bokeh camera tricks and has a pressure sensitive screen, nothing google used hasn't been on phones nearly half the price. fast charging is also suspected to reduce the lifespan of the battery. £100 less and i'd probably have gone for it.

Caporegime
What about it, it has MIUI on it and no doubt a global rom coming, you either like it or hate it mate, you can always install the google launcher.https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...pdragon-821-Quad-Core/342812_32743423102.html

Looks like a piece of junk and I'd prefer to have some sort of warranty.

It's obvious where the cost savings are. That price is without any duty, you'll be lucky to get support and you have to rely on the community for software updates.

Caporegime

This + crap official support for updates.

Also, custom ROMs always have annoying niggles, not to mention rooting breaks a few apps/features these days i.e. NFC pay, banking apps etc.

Soldato

It's obvious where the cost savings are. That price is without any duty, you'll be lucky to get support and you have to rely on the community for software updates.

You get ota updates every week and they make solid phones, don't knock some thing until you have tried it, that's why they are the 4th biggest phone maker in the world because they make junk.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom