*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
The cost of the game is definitely a topic for debate. I often think that if someone told me, say 10-15 years ago I would pay a monthly subscription to play a game I have already forked out money for I'd probably of said no way ie I'm talking about MMo's for example which I have done many times. I'd hate to see how much money I've spent over those years on that type of game :eek:

Now, TD2 ultimate can be had for £70+ which seems obscene but if the game gives you say 100-500 hours of enjoyment surely that's not too bad of an outlay? That's the cost of a normal night out on the town in comparison.

The beta so far isn't amazing but it's fun, very much more of the same but with maybe enough differences to make me warrant the purchase.

Caporegime
Anyone get sound issues tonight? Sounds going missing, music not playing, intermittent or stuttering sounds playing. Only seemed to happen tonight, but best thing of all, no Delta's!

Associate
Anyone get sound issues tonight? Sounds going missing, music not playing, intermittent or stuttering sounds playing. Only seemed to happen tonight, but best thing of all, no Delta's!

noticed that with weapons, when switching weapons, 1 weapon would sometimes be silent when firing (no audio).

as for disconnects, yes, no disconnects for me tonight.

ps, re audio, they need to sort out the reload audio on some weapons - it's non existent, or, if it's there, it's very quiet.

Man of Honour

If you are using a Creative soundcard with Sound Blaster Connect (and worth a try for others) try changing sound output mode between headphones<>speakers and back - I've found that occasionally happens with TD1 since 1.8 and TD2 beta.

Good lucky finding anyone else to play on that especially in the lower levels lol

Shouldn't be too big an issue once you hit L30 tier 5 - most nights I can get a random team within a few minutes or less but yeah lower levels are a ghost town.

Man of Honour
must have been lucky, i just had 2 hours with a bunch of public at my level you had me worried there lol

Do i keep grinding around the streets to get to 30 then? currently at 5

The story will take you most of the way - as you get higher additional side content will be available (depending on what DLCs you've purchased) which will help as well.

Man of Honour
LOL logged in an immediately got the Chieftain shield for highest possible gear score...

Also thread name change as mentioned would be a good idea.

Soldato
I am done with paying over the top prices for half finished games, so just picked the Division 1 gold Edition for £7.20 LOL, happy days cant wait to get into this for something different :)
I don't have the game installed at the moment but if you want a hand or anything add me and I'll help you out. Names EED209

Man of Honour
They seem to have broken (maybe server needs a restart) resistance AI LOL - most of the time they just stands there, sometimes the melee guys actually try to run away from you and half the time they aren't even bothering to shoot at you :s

Not sure if it is just another of the problems with the game or whether they've done a half arsed job of trying to get people to run around instead of finding a good corner to work from.

Soldato
They seem to have broken (maybe server needs a restart) resistance AI LOL - most of the time they just stands there, sometimes the melee guys actually try to run away from you and half the time they aren't even bothering to shoot at you :s

Not sure if it is just another of the problems with the game or whether they've done a half arsed job of trying to get people to run around instead of finding a good corner to work from.
Noticed this last night it could just be a latency issue.

Back
Top Bottom