Gran Turismo 7

Don
Nice.

Must admit after playing this religiously since release (dailies, daily!) it doesn’t have the appeal it once did. The penalty system seems to change all the time, 1.5sec penalties for hitting a barrier is harsh, one mistake and your race is over.

Soldato
Nice.

Must admit after playing this religiously since release (dailies, daily!) it doesn’t have the appeal it once did. The penalty system seems to change all the time, 1.5sec penalties for hitting a barrier is harsh, one mistake and your race is over.
Yeah penalty system is a mess, I got bardged off earlier I got penalty for hitting wall when wasn't my fault. the car that did it got nothing. Or if someone spins out n you can't avoid them, that's 3sec penalty FFS
So know where u coming from. I only play now n again due to work.

Soldato
havent long got it tbh, have less than 200 cars, maybe 15 daily races, so its still new as been yrs since played it, just won my 2nd C class race, still not huge fan off the ps controller after spending last 15plus yrs plus on xbox controllers

Associate
Just played GT7 Sport for the first time.
I was in 6th and doing well until I tried to overtake the guy in 5th but he kept swerving left and right so I couldnt overtake, then ended in me coming off the track and then finishing last. I thought this was prohibited ? If someone does this, how do you report it ?

Second question. I notice quite a lot of lagging/glitching. Cars in front and behind me sometimes seem to teleport slightly around the track. My connection is decent at 80/20 and usually in the green. Is this common ?

Soldato
Just played GT7 Sport for the first time.
I was in 6th and doing well until I tried to overtake the guy in 5th but he kept swerving left and right so I couldnt overtake, then ended in me coming off the track and then finishing last. I thought this was prohibited ? If someone does this, how do you report it ?

Second question. I notice quite a lot of lagging/glitching. Cars in front and behind me sometimes seem to teleport slightly around the track. My connection is decent at 80/20 and usually in the green. Is this common ?
It’s common for people to race like dicks always has been. My connection is decent as well but not everyone has that so others will lag around you if their connection is poor.

Associate
Finally got my first silver in GT Sport Lap Time Challenge.
Needed a 2:17.861 and got a 2:17.790

Took half hour of continuous practise but got there in the end. Not gonna bother trying for gold :cry:

The guys getting 2:11 etc must be tuning adjusting some different settings right ? Don't know how it's possible to get such a quick time
I did have to turn the traction down as the amount of understeer was ridiculous

FFS :mad: I got a silver but now the Target time seems to have changed to 2:17.566. That is stupid because I just spent ages qualifying for a silver. Why does the " Target time " change every half hour or so

Last edited:
Associate
gt7.jpg

gt77.jpg

Favourite car in the game, hands down

Caporegime
OP
So I just bought this today as I’ve been wanting it for ages and it’s installing so just did the music rally stuff and boy the game is beautiful!

Any decent camera settings that people recommend? I seem to recall around release people were saying that it was a little stiff (i use chase cam) so pointers much appreciated.

Cannot wait to dig in and start playing it a little more.

Soldato
So I just bought this today as I’ve been wanting it for ages and it’s installing so just did the music rally stuff and boy the game is beautiful!

Any decent camera settings that people recommend? I seem to recall around release people were saying that it was a little stiff (i use chase cam) so pointers much appreciated.

Cannot wait to dig in and start playing it a little more.
I always use cockpit view where available for that extra immersion but it’s an individual choice. I like to feel like I am driving so chase cam is a no no for me.

Jumped back on this week actually and I’ve done a few cafe menus - the newest ones that I never got round to doing.

Back
Top Bottom