Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
Weird. I’m at over 200 hours with GT7 and that’s never happened to me. Not very helpful sorry!
Indeed. If it were a hot day and I'd been playing for hours I'd have assumed it was over heating. But its a cooler time of year and I'd barely been playing a couple of minutes the first time the game stopped. I checked for both PS5 and game updates but, as I thought with the PS5 being not even a week old, there was nothing. I checked the logs for system errors but there was nothing there. If it weren't for the fact that the game instantly let me re-load it and I could resume the game I would have thought it was crashing. It was almost like I was pressing something on the controller to escape the game but I was pressing the gas/brake buttons and the left steering stick. Nothing else.

Don
Looks like a decent set of GT7 cars next week

Soldato
Weird. I’m at over 200 hours with GT7 and that’s never happened to me. Not very helpful sorry!
Played it today for over 30 minutes without issues. Finished off the Music Rally challenges then the Japanese compact car challenge and did a few licence challenges. No crashes at all. Weird. Why was it OK today but kept crashing on Saturday?!

Soldato
Okay. So the gt one is an absolute joy to drive. And that noise from the engine..I thought nothing would top the 787b. But this just sounds freaking angry. It’s amazing for 2.5mil. Go grab it !

Soldato
What car do people recommend for the World Touring Car 600 championship? I've tried a Ford GT and a Renault Cio. I can win the first race at the A1 Ring but I can't even get top 3 at Suzuka. In the current attempt I end up 6th at Suzuka so I have to outscore the championship leader by 3 points at Dragon Trail and he's in 3rd in the race before I gave up.

Back
Top Bottom