This is why people are losing respect for the police...

Commissario
I’ve had at least 6 people sign up by reaching out to me via here, despite the fact I’ve never advertised anything as that is against the rules.

I also like that this is one of the few places I can converse with people of a lower intelligence or education, gives me a feel for how people outside my usual social circles think.

The mods are pretty good at keeping the place tidy, despite criticisms and some of them not being fans of mine.

It’s fun to see people wind themselves up who know me when they themselves are so irrelevant and forgettable.

Plus the Motors section are very good.
Just lol

Soldato
and yet you cared enough to hunt down an article or 2 and subsequently post them :cry:

Its on the daily mail site today that I was reading to see what people like you think about. So no I didnt need hunt it down.

I saw the article and thought about rob as it was after his crying post about cancel culture while trying to say that being racist is the same as being a trans person.

Last edited:
Soldato
Its on the daily mail site today that I was reading to see what people like you think about. So no I didnt need hunt it down.

I saw the article and thought about rob.
Last time I read a mail article was probably 12 years ago, 99% sure it would have been sport related at that. You drive far more ad revenue their way, but please pretend you dont care by continually posting about the topic, it's fun.

Associate
Americans should be grateful towards the trans movement for finally getting them to stop drinking dreadful **** weak beer for lightweights.

That said they probably just moved onto the next god awful American beer rather than actually upgrading to proper beer.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Americans should be grateful towards the trans movement for finally getting them to stop drinking dreadful **** weak beer for lightweights.

That said they probably just moved onto the next god awful American beer rather than actually upgrading to proper beer.
They'll move on to Coors light, unaware that Coors have been sponsoring pride events in the states for years.

Soldato
They'll move on to Coors light, unaware that Coors have been sponsoring pride events in the states for years.

Yep Coors and Miller light sales up by the same amount as loss from Budlight.

Anyway this isnt really the thread for this. but what is the light bit about? Is it diet lager or something?

Last edited:
Soldato
I’ve already said in this thread. The police have been cut to shreds, you have to rely on yourself. What did you want the police to do about the graffiti? Did you have anything available for them to investigate? If so, why did you want them to come out? To have a look at it?!

90 minute response time for a crazy person trying to kick your door in is really bad, but that’s where as I’ve said, you need to stop relying on other people and protect yourself, Britain no longer has a police force it’s public can rely on to keep it safe as you or I would expect. The officers would have had to decide to go to your incident where you are safe behind a locked door and an incident where a vulnerable person was being physically beaten in the same room as their attacker.

There are no officers to go to 999 calls, there are more 999 calls than officers.

Recently there was a multi-vehicle RTC near my house, 4 persons involved, airbags deployed & possible impairment involved. 35 mins for police to arrive and estimated 2hrs for ambulance (stood down as the local GP checked them out).

Back
Top Bottom