What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Landscapers. Had never heard of it before, pretty old judging by the mobile phones the police are using. 2 of 4 watched so far. Very dark, funny in places, superbly acted and very cleverly filmed with actors coming in and out of a sort of theatre set as its telling back stories. Very, very good.

Soldato
Landscapers. Had never heard of it before, pretty old judging by the mobile phones the police are using. 2 of 4 watched so far. Very dark, funny in places, superbly acted and very cleverly filmed with actors coming in and out of a sort of theatre set as its telling back stories. Very, very good.

Sounds good, so just looked this up and it was made in 2021 and is based on a true story. Will probably check it out.

Man of Honour
Wrong Side Of The Tracks – Now onto series 3. Crazy Spanish tv drama that can be good, bad and at time silly but once bitten it is hard not to carry on. Ezequiel and Tirso make the whole series tick. I’ll be back for series 4.

Soldato
Rewatching Ted Lasso, still just as good the 2nd time around.

Up to date on: Shogun, Constellation and Masters of the Air. Shogun has immediately got me hooked and the other two I'm enjoying but not quite to the same level.

My partner has just started watching Married at First Sight: Australia. Always a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine but I only start watching after all the ceremonies. I just enjoy the angry and salty dinner parties.,

Rewatching Ted Lasso, still just as good the 2nd time around.

Up to date on: Shogun, Constellation and Masters of the Air. Shogun has immediately got me hooked and the other two I'm enjoying but not quite to the same level.

My partner has just started watching Married at First Sight: Australia. Always a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine but I only start watching after all the ceremonies. I just enjoy the angry and salty dinner parties.,
Laughing at you enjoying the angry and salty dinner parties coz I'd probably do the same if I watched! :cry:

Soldato
Seen loads since I last dipped into this thread, but more recently I've been getting through Bosch.

It's a decent enough watch, but I don't get why it's so highly rated or what all the fuss is about.

The stories themselves are good, but the writing, and the way it is shot in general, seems like something better suited to the late 90s and early 2000s where stuff was written purely for TVs.

If you take a more 'modern' show like The Sinner for example and the difference is night and day.

I enjoy it enough to continue watching the final season, but it is in no way an 8.5/10 show.

Last edited:
Soldato
Finished The Tourist S2, brilliant and very funny. Was not sure about Jamie Dornan but after that he's growing on me.

Still trudging through Masters of the air.

Started Constellation, its a bit wtf atm.

Finished The Tourist S2, brilliant and very funny. Was not sure about Jamie Dornan but after that he's growing on me.

Still trudging through Masters of the air.

Started Constellation, its a bit wtf atm.
I was really disappointed with The Tourist season 2. Glad you enjoyed it though.

I binge watched all of Black Snow yesterday on the BBC Iplayer which is an Australian crime drama. I wouldn't re-watch it all again like I have done with the shows I adore but it was pretty decent.

Soldato
I watched Next, it was OK. Pretty relevant to the current fear about AI, I guess it was thrown together quickly.
Still not bad.

Constellation, first episode was boring and confusing but I gave it another chance and it started to make some more sense. I've continued and I think it's starting to get good.

Back
Top Bottom