School locked down after reports of stabbing

Associate
So annoyingly an intruder could just break a fire alarm to unlock the doors :(
We had an incident (on my last day in the office while finishing my notice period) where a guy came in to the building and used an aerosol and lighter to set off the fire alarms and unlock the doors, so he could then get in to the office and proceed to threaten everyone with said homemade torch.

The roller shutters were down over the emergency exit doors too, so we were backed up to them waiting for them to very, very slowly open as he kept walking towards us, occasionally burning stuff on the way. I'd like to think procedures have changed since I left.

Caporegime
We had an incident (on my last day in the office while finishing my notice period) where a guy came in to the building and used an aerosol and lighter to set off the fire alarms and unlock the doors, so he could then get in to the office and proceed to threaten everyone with said homemade torch.

The roller shutters were down over the emergency exit doors too, so we were backed up to them waiting for them to very, very slowly open as he kept walking towards us, occasionally burning stuff on the way. I'd like to think procedures have changed since I left.

What happened to him?

Caporegime
Latest papers have said she had a flick knife and slashed the teacher across the neck :(

Wonder if this is another kid who ought to have been expelled for previous incidents.

Like the two psycho kids who killed the trans teen, one of them had already been excluded from a previous school for trying to poison someone and yet ended up in another regular school without anyone being warned about the previous incident.

Caporegime
Just shows that all this garbage restrictions on knives have failed spectacularly but no doubt we'll keep getting more restrictions.

Probably have to take a class on how dangerous knives are at this rate just to look at a knife.

Soldato
Problem is the law is against adults and teachers when it comes to children.

Yes children need to be protected, but if a student comes in and pulls a knife out, you should be protected from the law if you intervene.

If it happened to me, I'd be far more scared of the consequences of the law if say I intervened and said child was seriously injured or died of my actions, than getting stabbed.

A the little ***** know this, not only that but because the law the law works, they know they'll more or less end up with nothing more than a slapped wrist.

What needs to happen, is some kid does this, teacher lamps them over a head with say a fire extinguisher or whatever is at hand, and that kid dues, and they are protected from the law, ...next kid might think twice.

Caporegime

Yes children need to be protected, but if a student comes in and pulls a knife out, you should be protected from the law if you intervene.

If it happened to me, I'd be far more scared of the consequences of the law if say I intervened and said child was seriously injured or died of my actions, than getting stabbed.

A the little ***** know this, not only that but because the law the law works, they know they'll more or less end up with nothing more than a slapped wrist.

What needs to happen, is some kid does this, teacher lamps them over a head with say a fire extinguisher or whatever is at hand, and that kid dues, and they are protected from the law, ...next kid might think twice.
I doubt any teacher could stay at the school after killing a child even if it was justified.

Caporegime

Bit early to be drinking.

Holy unhinged breakfast cereal.

Soldato
I could literally write a book about one of our local schools and the utter **** show that it is. Wife works there. Just to give an example of one incident, a poor teacher who was heavily pregnant, got punched in the stomach by a child. :(

Soldato
Why the shock? Would you rather we keep on with the current system? Hide in a corner pleading with the armed child to not stab you?

I feel like there's probably a middle ground between cowering in the corner and zero consequence killing of children by bashing their heads with fire extinguishers

Back
Top Bottom