Stellar Blade | OT |

Soldato
Seems like Balanced is the best mode to play in if you have VVR T.V or if you don't can tolerate the occasional drop from 60FPS. Performance if you don't have VVR and want a 99% locked 60.

Last edited:
Soldato
IGN found some "racism" in the game and had to go crying to Sony and it will be patched out day one. There was some graffiti on the wall that said "hard" and next to shop sign saying "R"...

Some people.

Last edited:
Soldato
Do you think there might be Stellar Blade + PS5 bundles once its released? I haven't owned a console since PS3, but considering getting a PS5 for this and GTA6.

Associate
Do you think there might be Stellar Blade + PS5 bundles once its released? I haven't owned a console since PS3, but considering getting a PS5 for this and GTA6.
Hard to say, but probably not as it's not big enough an IP ... yet. You could just wait until Black Friday sales and probably pick up a base PS5 for cheap, or by then there will likely be news/pricing for the PS5 Pro if that tickles your fancy.

Last edited:
Associate
Hard to say, but probably not as it's not big enough an IP ... yet. You could just wait until Black Friday sales and probably pick up a base PS5 for cheap, or by then there will likely be news/pricing for the PS5 Pro if that tickles your fancy.
The £70 RRP for the game will almost certainly be cut down a fair bit by then too if you're feeling frugal. I'm still on the fence despite the great reviews coming out.

Associate
I've preordered today (base game) - I enjoyed the demo and my trusted reviewers all liked it so that's good enough for me (acg, fightincowboy, rurikhan). The preload is done so when I get back from my interview on Friday I can relax playing this for the weekend.

Associate
I've preordered today (base game) - I enjoyed the demo and my trusted reviewers all liked it so that's good enough for me (acg, fightincowboy, rurikhan). The preload is done so when I get back from my interview on Friday I can relax playing this for the weekend.
Good luck with the interview !

Soldato
Installed demo, tried demo, uninstalled demo.

IMHO totally bland and boring gameplay but thankful for a demo at least.

Do you generally like souls type games?

I was saying to my friend earlier about the demo that it is indeed a great thing, means you can try the game out to see if you like it, and you're less likely to buy the game, refund it etc.

Takes a lot of the hassle out.

I was completely sold on the demo on the other hand!

Soldato
Do you generally like souls type games?

I was saying to my friend earlier about the demo that it is indeed a great thing, means you can try the game out to see if you like it, and you're less likely to buy the game, refund it etc.

Takes a lot of the hassle out.

I was completely sold on the demo on the other hand!

Not really a souls fan and would rate ER as mediocre and repetitive. But in no way did Stellar blade strike me as souls like any more than The Star Wars Jedi games (which I loved). So not being souls like is normally a good thing for me. Unfortunately Stellar Blade had absolutely nothing going for it. At least not for the just under one hour I could stomach of its uninspired vapidity.

Soldato
I'm the opposite here couldn't get into the Star Wars/Jedi games. The combat in this reminds me a lot of Sekiro with the parries which is one thing that I really like about it as Sekiro is my favorite Fromsoft souls type game.

Soldato
Not really a souls fan and would rate ER as mediocre and repetitive. But in no way did Stellar blade strike me as souls like any more than The Star Wars Jedi games (which I loved). So not being souls like is normally a good thing for me. Unfortunately Stellar Blade had absolutely nothing going for it. At least not for the just under one hour I could stomach of its uninspired vapidity.
Yeah same. Installed, gave it a go, uninstalled. It's not bad and it looks amazing but for me there is just nothing in it that makes me want to continue. Felt that about the Jedi games too although to be fair as it was a gamepass game I didn't bother completing it, feel I probably would have if I had paid for it.

Soldato
Read this a couple of times and still don't get it. I'm in my late 40's though :D

Its just an oversight as the devs aren't terminally online Americans that're always looking for things to be offended over.

Back
Top Bottom