**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Man of Honour
Mine just arrived, it has the DVI-D cable in the box along with the other cables, so whoever I spoke to on the phone was wrong. I'm editing my other posts.

Man of Honour
Pics
Box as it arrived
IMAG1011.jpg

Cables:
IMAG1012.jpg

Base on, but still plastic covered:
IMAG1013.jpg

Plastic off:
IMAG1014.jpg

Rear of unit showing ports and "leather feel" back.
IMAG1016.jpg

Not sure about the distortion around the back of the ports, will see if it just pushes back in. Haven't had a chance to turn it on yet :)

Just checked again, its not distortion it just looks like that, its actually a cutaway to fit around the port there.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
My machine with Dual DVI ports is currently being used by my wife :eek: I'm gonna have to pick my moment to switch the monitors over. :D I could run it on my laptop if I had a displayport cable INSTEAD OF THIS SECOND USELESS DVI-D CABLE!! :p

Soldato
My machine with Dual DVI ports is currently being used by my wife :eek: I'm gonna have to pick my moment to switch the monitors over. :D I could run it on my laptop if I had a displayport cable INSTEAD OF THIS SECOND USELESS DVI-D CABLE!! :p

Lol - it is definitely a dual link cable they give? anyway, does the wife not realise the whole of OcUK awaits your testing?

I have ordered anyway...

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

The prices goes up tomorrow remember guys and we shall not be repeating this price again!

They are £350 on Ebay with 1yr warranty, here you get 3yr warranty and are only £320 until tomorrow afternoon. So get them purchased tonight as they are an absolute steal. :)

Back
Top Bottom