**DGM 27" LED IPS 2560x1440 ONLY £319.99 Inc. VAT (PRE-ORDER PRICE ONLY)!!**

Associate
If I recall from previous discussions, the glossy nature of these panels makes colours more vibrant than they would normally appear... also if memory serves the Dell monitors have a much better performance colour wise, although I am only making a comparison based on the assumption that this definitely is the same panel that Apple use.

Still, it is brilliant. I use one at work every day, and the senior colourist thinks there is a good colour match between my ACD and the grading monitor we use for reference

Associate
These monitors will be great, I've had one of the Korean versions (PCBANK) for a few months and I love it!
Lovely glossy bright panel, fantastic viewing angles, and great colours :)
For anyone on the fence, definitely do it, they're very worth it.

Associate
wow! was going to go for the catleap q270 but the whole shipping from korea and worrying about customs **** put me off....def will order tonight...

just to make sure..this is pretty much the same thing as the q270 right?

Soldato
wow! was going to go for the catleap q270 but the whole shipping from korea and worrying about customs **** put me off....def will order tonight...

just to make sure..this is pretty much the same thing as the q270 right?

Same internal panel yes. If you go to http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/ there is a "Monitor and Laptop Panel Search" and you can put in both Yamakasi Catleap Q270 and DGM IPS-2701WPH in and the results of the search are the same, the 27"WS LG.Display H-IPS (LM270WQ1).

Associate
Wow, so a catleap panel with a 14day guarantee on dead pixels with 3 year overall warranty...if only I could justify replacing my 27" this soon...

Associate
Hmm to get rid of my 2707 for a higher res that is the question
I had my 2707 and a borrowed Catleap running side by side for a couple of days, and the Dell is by far the superior screen to my eyes. Better uniformity, less backlight bleed, deeper blacks.

These 27" IPS screens are very nice budget monitors, I'd happily recommend one to anyone using a TN or cheaper VA screen. But they're not much competition for a semi-pro S-PVA screen like the 2707, which really is a stonking piece of kit.

Soldato
Glossy is what puts me off....my pc is next to a window so can't affect reflective surface...hazro with no glass was too reflective and had to go so this one could be similar?? Had to go back to old 24" dell...

Back
Top Bottom