<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

Associate
Hi there

To make it clear - ASUS is SOLD OUT! BUT we do have 30 more Asus R290X BF4 versions arriving END OF NEXT WEEK, so if your happy to wait you can still let 5UB know and he will sort. :)

Sapphire BF4 - HALF SOLD, we had the most of these and it is the most popular for sure.

MSI BF4 - 20 will arrive today fingers crossed!

HIS BF4 - Plenty left.

Gigabyte BF4 - Plenty left.

Gibbo, can you confirm that it is just Gigabyte using elpida ram chips? HIS, Sapphire & MSI all using Hynix chips?
Cheers

Soldato
Is his hyinx? I thought it wasn't with gibbo posting as such last night.
I'm trying to decide between MSI and sapphire as I'm planning on watercooling, any ideas on the ram of the MSI yet?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I take it it that if I got the email about the amended order for the MSI then I got one of those which "are/were in stock" or will it be one of those which "should" come in today - the original email said there were some in stock and some arriving - or was it just saying those arriving were counting as in-stock ?

I also take it anything which has recieved a confirmation email will ship today for tomorrow ?

Associate
i did allready this morning
To:REMOVED
HI OcUK

I would like:-
Sapphire R9 290X BF4 as my most desirable choice, followed by asus 290X BF4 and lastly if the first two are not available then Gigabyte R9 290X BF4.

Best regards

mr rpoole.

Associate
just got up and no email as of yet did get up earlier as well but nothing i ordered on 6th october so not sure i f i should be in the first batch or 2nd batch

OcUK Staff
i did allready this morning
To:REMOVED
HI OcUK

I would like:-
Sapphire R9 290X BF4 as my most desirable choice, followed by asus 290X BF4 and lastly if the first two are not available then Gigabyte R9 290X BF4.

Best regards

mr rpoole.

Searched for your email, it really isn't there...

Please make a post in the Customer Service forum and I will check it. :)

Back
Top Bottom