<<<<< IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING R9 290X BF4 PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! >>>>>

Associate
Ordered.

Gibbo I sent two emails, sent the first then came on here and saw you said include your order number...stupidly I forgot to in my email. So i sent it again with my order number and internet reference number in the subject field.

thanks

Associate
Gibbo will you be emailing us back straight away?

I also sent in my email I want it delivering as apposed to picing up in shop using m normal debit card, will this be an issue?

OcUK Staff
I am emailing all customers back.

Some bank cards have been declined, so please check your email incase you are one of those people (not many so you should be okay :)). Also if you paid via PayPal, please provide your telephone number so I can ring you and take a card payment as PayPal do not allow me to take the extra payment through the PayPal account.

Should be a lot of happy customers today. :)

Right, better get back to all the emails!

OcUK Staff
If you have had an email so far saying it has been amended not stating which card you have, you have the original card you wanted. :)

I will tell you if you do not get the original card you want, and will tell you which one you got instead.

Associate
If you have had an email so far saying it has been amended not stating which card you have, you have the original card you wanted. :)

I will tell you if you do not get the original card you want, and will tell you which one you got instead.
[/QUOTE

First time buying a card at launch. Received the email thanks. Great Service OCUK :)

Associate
got my confirmation email, got my first preference too!

thanks 5UB! I can finally go back to bed now lol

Suprised HIS isnt OoS...cheapest BF4 card and comes with hynix memory!

Edit: bit confusing, my order has changed to show I ordered a HIS, but it says line total: £391. A lot of money seems to have come out of my account, like over £400, but I already paid a £100 deposit, so shouldnt my card have cost £360?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom