• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The New Official THIEF-Incorporating Bench mark Thread**

Caporegime
bd5061fbd1a3260ba3396f21be7a5e5c.jpg

1440P

CPU 3930K @ 4.6 - SLI Titans at 1267/3758

Caporegime
Finally some competition. Nice scores Greg. I will have a bash at improving my 1440P score soon but not sure ill beat the one you just posted.

Thanks, I have more in the tank but my second GPU needs the VRMS to have some thermal tape. Something I am pretty sure I didn't do when I put them under water and would explain why it clocks like crap.

Soldato
What if you had done it when I asked initially lol?

You shouldn't be running this thread. The settings may have changed but the quality at which they're set has not.

Bearing in mind, that obviously if Tommy had wished to continue the original thread the score would still be there anyway.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
What if you had done it when I asked initially lol?

You shouldn't be running this thread. The settings may have changed but the quality at which they're set has not.

Bearing in mind, that obviously if Tommy had wished to continue the original thread the score would still be there anyway.

"I shouldn't be running this thread" why always such a quick jump to to a bipolar emotionally aggravated response? fine. be like that, its no skin off my nose, i'm not going to argue with you over this.

Soldato
No emotion involved. I've given you a full run down of why you shouldn't be running it - given the irrational decision you've just made.

Unless you can say otherwise, don't bite my nose off for speaking the truth. I don't think I'm the first person to make such a remark, either.

I'm here to have my results added to the board, not suck up to you, matey. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
No emotion involved. I've given you a full run down of why you shouldn't be running it - given the irrational decision you've just made.

Unless you can say otherwise, don't bite my nose off for speaking the truth. I don't think I'm the first person to make such a remark, either.

I'm here to have my results added to the board, not suck up to you, matey. :)

The bench you gave me was done on March 4'th
You posted this on April 26'th

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=26217377&postcount=816

Yeah suppose there have been a few patches, the DX scores seemed to get a tad lower. I'll give it another run later
You already knew the performance was different when you said this to me.

Soldato
I suppose I.E 'guess' suggesting it only fair. However as I say running that again isn't an option for me now not having the Ti, and also it would have been left over from the previous thread. So unless you give me a firm reason why my result is 'invalid' I'll take umbrage with your poor decision. Despite the fact later versions are slower isn't much in the way of patching. Unless you want to find out what all game versions the results were run at on the board?

So I'll put it simply, why exactly is my score invalid. Or else I stand by what I've said, in that you shouldn't be running this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom