• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
When is yours coming, what sort of time did OcUk say?

I'm Cyprus based mate :)

11 Departed Facility in ATHENS - GREECE ATHENS - GREECE 10:50

Flight takes roughly 1hour 35minutes from Athens to Cyprus

It's 12:22 here , so "if" I'm lucky this afternoon.

DPD have enough titans in their vans to bailout Greece!
Cyprus is only at ~ 30 billion for a bailout :p not even half the stock of the DPD vans would do

Last edited:
Caporegime

Cyprus is only at ~ 30 billion for a bailout :p not even half the stock of the DPD vans would do

Those babies are gonna get toasty when Summer hits man!! :eek:

Soldato

Got family down, I would say tomorrow for you more like it:eek::D

Caporegime
You got both at the same time ?

GG

Enjoy

Yep, I was originally told the SC would be the second of April but then got an email yesterday saying "out for delievery" :D

Only putting one in for now and will be testing under the exact same conditions as the 290X. I have literally just got a priest round to exorcise my system whilst carefully extracting the 7950 out and then preying to the mighty Zeus for forgiveness before popping in the first of the TXs. Drivers installed and uploaded some pics. Second still in the wrapper :D

Associate
Got family down, I would say tomorrow for you more like it:eek::D

Sometimes I get lucky but usually its UK-Germany-Athens-Cyprus in less than 24 hours and roughly another 24-36 hours for a 1 hour 30 minute drive from Larnaca to Paphos :p

Yep, I was originally told the SC would be the second of April but then got an email yesterday saying "out for delievery" :D

Only putting on in for now and will be testing under the exact same conditions as the 290X. I have literally just got a priest round to exorcise my system whilst carefully extracting the 7950 out and then preying to the mighty Zeus for forgiveness before popping in the first of the TXs. Drivers installed and uploaded some pics. Second still in the wrapper :D

Just in case Jen-Hsun Huang curses your system :p

Associate
Lol. Lovely town Paphos my bro lived down that area.

Not really that great anymore like it was a few years ago.

QqtG7Etvo.jpg

Right, that is that and on with a run of FS :)

DOA ? :p

Back
Top Bottom