• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Soldato
My other half is an accountant too, but she’s always been quite supportive of me spending money on my PC, so I just told her I was buying two Titan’s.

I’m getting one Titan.

You have failed at wife negotiation. When I told my wife we should get a new telly I suggested we get a 60" screen. She had been thinking of a 42" screen. In the end we got a 51" TV, which was fine as I'd only ever wanted a 50" TV in the first place.

You should have told your wife you wanted quad SLI and "reluctantly" settled on two cards :)

Associate
Talking about wives..Mine earns 4x my wages..We are lucky to have such great wives who only cares about our happiness. I just asked her if she was on £120k plus would he dump me? She said NO we would have more money! Me: Titan X:eek:
Wrong throught. But I am a man.:confused:
But I have no need for that card. But I love her for saying that. BTW she is a Swedish speaking Fin. Speaks 5 languages understands over 10.:D

I know friends that get upset when their partners that are not earning the same. My 2c. That is not love!

Associate
I'd find it really strange having a wife being the "breadwinner".

Good on her though, she must have worked hard for it and clearly she's not a gold digger.

Bro, don't tell any here, I was a B*********
A 60's child.
I waited 37 years to find her:eek:
The mother of my son cost me £37,000+
After 3 months of meeting her I changed my name to her famiy's.( Peckham Bread)

Her family are so nice! I came from Afro carri blah,blah....

I have changed;. Thanks to her. I made her wait 10 years before marrying her so she could see my every mood. We have had 7 arguments in twice as many years. ALL MY FAULT. I am lucky. Period. I hope you guys are/get lucky too

Caporegime
Bro, don't tell any here, I was a B*********
A 60's child.
I waited 37 years to find her:eek:
The mother of my son cost me £37,000+
After 3 months of meeting her I changed my name to her famiy's.( Peckham Bread)

Her family are so nice! I came from Afro carri blah,blah....

I have changed;. Thanks to her. I made her wait 10 years before marrying her so she could see my every mood. We have had 7 arguments in twice as many years. ALL MY FAULT. I am lucky. Period. I hope you guys are/get lucky too
Can I ask your age ? :)

Back
Top Bottom