• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX Titan X owners thread.

Associate
This was after a few hours of tomb raider on the ek waterblock.
Still need to play around with over voltage and overclocking some more.

5niozdG.jpg
Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be placed in spoiler tags as I've done for you.

Cheers

Surveyor

Associate
Was going to water cool just the titan x this weekend, but bad planning with regards case and rads size and placement.
I think the fittings are the wrong size for the tube too.
What a good case for 2x 240mm rads and ek pump res combo?

Man of Honour
OP
Hello and welcome I to am waiting for the same cards :( This is worse than being a kid at christmas

ive not played loads of games with the Titan X just got my BenQ 32ich 4K
i come from 1440p IPS, been playing shadow of mordor all maxed out with AA off as im led to believe dont need AA at 4K
im getting 60fps with the odd drop down to 55 not gone into 40s once im happy with that, my OC is +195core +250memory useing Evga card standard bios, i do allso have one more card on order is over due from the 1st of April been told i got to wait untill the 15th now :mad:
but if i had one card i no 4K is demanding i would be happy playing as it is with 1
playing far cry 3 with v-sync on AA OFF everything on max not one drop from 60fps
i do think for 1440p its a bit of a overkill unless you got a swift or predator

This was after a few hours of tomb raider on the ek waterblock.
Still need to play around with over voltage and overclocking some more.

Don't forget to post pics of your TitanXs with your name in front to get on "The Roll of Honour".:)

Associate
Don't forget to post pics of your TitanXs with your name in front to get on "The Roll of Honour".:)

I cant wait for that day :) I have sorted my photobucket account and im ready to go on the roll of honor :)

Is it mandatory for animals to be in the pic ;) or how about my hungry kids lol

Soldato
Since installing my TX I've noticed quite a few games crashing and locking up on me, that I never had a problem with before. Some are doing it when exiting, some are doing on loading (ie it's never whilst actually gaming).

I was running 780Ti SLI before and have a very good PSU (Superflower 1000w platinum) before anyone says anything like that.

Nothing else else has changed with my system. I just uninstalled nvidia drivers to be safe, took out the Ti's, popped in the TX and reinstalled the latest 347.88 drivers.

It's weird and annoying. Sometimes the games just crash, sometimes I have to ctrl alt delete and kill it, but sometimes my system totally hard locks and I have to hit the reset button on my pc! Never had this before. Is it likely to be poor drivers for the TX?

Soldato
They aren't still using SLI profiles you may have altered are they?

I don't think so. Games that have done it today are BF4 (on loading) and bioshock (on exiting). How would I double check?

Also weird is mirrors edge (old I know) but I'm still testing the new card and stuff. This now won't launch. Crashes after the menu screen. Worked last week on my Ti's.
Also Titanfall has updated but now it's greyed out in origin and I can't even launch it. What the **** is going on!?

Caporegime
Anyone still on the fence about getting one of these for 1440P and still enjoys playing BF4, this might help a little :D

I didn't see it drop under 100fps and that is on a single TX with everything maxed out :cool:

Associate
Anyone still on the fence about getting one of these for 1440P and still enjoys playing BF4, this might help a little :D

I didn't see it drop under 100fps and that is on a single TX with everything maxed out :cool:

Use 70+ FOV, not the default 55. I don't know how you guys don't get motion sickness that way :(.

Nice vid btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom