• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
2290a5ff-fc86-423b-a314-3dde602b9186_zpse40cnygb.jpg
:D

Associate
Ah one of the lucky few to get that card already, they're like gold dust at the moment

Nice to hear it's quiet and has low temps.

Although now the ETA has changed again to ETA: 26/06/15

The EVGA rep said that there will be a large shipment on Friday so I'm hoping that is still true

As long as there is at least 43, i'll be happy ^^

Soldato
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28148143&postcount=776

From the horses mouth:

Ben @ EVGA said:
Confirmed, shipping today will land OCUK Friday 12th for the 06G-P4-4995-KR the EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ with ACX 2.0+ Cooler

Thanks
Ben

I just spoke to CS at OcUK and the new shipment date is 26th, the chap I spoke to didn't know anything about the Friday delivery.

So again, I think it's just hot air from EVGA. I'm going to start shopping around and if I find something more substantial I'll cancel. I don't mind a few delays but as it stands, this is just guess work as to when I will receive my graphics card. A few days after ETA? Nope, a week? Nope. A month??? Could be?

Bad form EVGA, bad form.

Soldato
Anyone else here with the NZXT H440 chassis? Did replacing the stock fans with the likes of Noctua NF-F12's help GPU temps, and are they really as quiet as people claim?

I want to add a 3rd 980Ti once prices and stock settles, but I want to help with airflow also.

Associate
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28148143&postcount=776

From the horses mouth:

I just spoke to CS at OcUK and the new shipment date is 26th, the chap I spoke to didn't know anything about the Friday delivery.

So again, I think it's just hot air from EVGA. I'm going to start shopping around and if I find something more substantial I'll cancel. I don't mind a few delays but as it stands, this is just guess work as to when I will receive my graphics card. A few days after ETA? Nope, a week? Nope. A month??? Could be?

Bad form EVGA, bad form.

Maybe Gibbo or someone else can step in and clear this up? if any misinformation is being spoken then it can reflect badly on OCUK.

Associate
Absolutely disgusting paper launch by Nvidia. They hurried so that they could cut the wind out of AMD's sails but have proven to be a rubbish company that could not deliver a 'released' product.

Associate
Yeah it's a bit of a joke really. They were supposed to be in stock 3rd June, now it's 26th June?

Why isn't there a concrete date? Like I said before how is it that in this day and age that NOBODY seems to know the exact date of when these cards are due to arrive.

The cards are somewhere in a truck or ship container, so why can't EVGA get an update of that location and give an accurate delivery date to the retailers?

At this rate the Fury will be out before this 980ti model! And if that's better than I will be cancelling my 980ti order.

It does honestly seem like Nvidia rushed the 980ti model out to snag some sales before Fury comes out, why would they do that hmm!

Back
Top Bottom